Honored Contributor

I noticed there is variation in the garment size of their velour leggings. Some of them are longer than others and some have bigger waistbands in them. But I really don't care too much about those things because I only wear them around the house and they do keep me warm.  

I just received their zip-up slipper boots and they're like walking on clouds. So warm and cozy. Went up one size to wear thick socks with them and I couldn't be happier.Heart

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I just bought Cuddl Duds PJs from Kohl's at a better price than the Qs. Already washed them and they came out fine. They have a big selection.

Today, at Kohl's, I got the 3 piece for 34. They throw in that scarf.

No waiting, no shp. LOL Nothing is better in the winter then fleece.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

I just bought Cuddl Duds PJs from Kohl's at a better price than the Qs. Already washed them and they came out fine. They have a big selection.

Today, at Kohl's, I got the 3 piece for 34. They throw in that scarf.

No waiting, no shp. LOL Nothing is better in the winter then fleece.

@SharkE  I think I bought the same set as you over the weekend.  Are the pants like joggers (at the bottom of pants leg)?  If so it's the same set.  The sale price was $34.50 I think and I had  coupons with me from the newspaper plus an additional 30% off that came in the mail  that brought my final price down to $21.00.  (The newspaper coupon discounts were split among the PJs and the other items on my purchase which included two CD crewneck tops).   The P.J.s seem really warm (I haven't worn them yet but did try them on at the store). The reason I bought that particular set is that CD PJs have always been too long on me (the bottoms) but this jogger style was not so I grabbed them.  The scarf, though is completely useless to me. I would rather have had matching socks which were available on another set but those pants were as usual too long.  I'm very happy with my purchase and with the price.  CDs wash  up well and last.

Honored Contributor

yeah, sounds the same. with the cuff at the ankles pinched up I don't have to hem. I take 28 inches long pants. Most of the time they're made in the 30's. Yeah, that scarf is worthless. I can use it to wrap around neck I guess inside of my heavy coat.

tried to get hubbo to use it, but, he said he doesn't do pom poms hhahahaha

I went today and got a cuddle duds blanket with 20% off coupon. Twin size for my side of the bed. Regular price 40 on sale for 20 and used coupon got for 17 !    I love Kohl's  !!! I wait for their Thurs circular weekly

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

yeah, sounds the same. with the cuff at the ankles pinched up I don't have to hem. I take 28 inches long pants. Most of the time they're made in the 30's. Yeah, that scarf is worthless. I can use it to wrap around neck I guess inside of my heavy coat.

tried to get hubbo to use it, but, he said he doesn't do pom poms hhahahaha

I went today and got a cuddle duds blanket with 20% off coupon. Twin size for my side of the bed. Regular price 40 on sale for 20 and used coupon got for 17 !    I love Kohl's  !!! I wait for their Thurs circular weekly

@SharkE  Yeah, that's the same PJ set.  There are definitely pom poms at the ends of that scarf.  I'll probably donate mine to charity - someone (a kid or teen) can probably make use of it.

The CDs blankets look warm and cozy. I took a serious look at the throws when I was in the CD department.  Enjoy yours.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I bought another pair of the same PJs today and, with the Veterans Day discount and other discounts, mine came to $18 - and -change.  Great price for the three pieces.  I bought black with red and white plaid this time and I think that scarf is much more useful in those colors than in the first pair in powder blue I bought.

Honored Contributor

Good deal  !

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Love Cuddl Duds and always get them from QVC. They wash up nicely and I am looking forward to the upcoming presentations.

I always shop around too.  Macy's had Cuddl Duds at 1/2 price with free shipping on $25 orders Thanksgiving through yesterday.