Valued Contributor

last week I  took advantage of 6 easy pays and bough cuddl duds. I bought a stretch thermal shirt and a softwear long sleeve shirt.  The packages that they came in were shipped from california via QVC. I always order from their website cuddlduds.com and never have any trouble with sizing. So the thermal shirt, one whole side has not been stitched!!! there is a gaping hole where the sewing machine did not sew it together!!! and it is way to small. i always order a small in cuddl duds but it was so thight. And the stretch long sleeve shirt is going back too because it is too small also..... Iam scratching my head because I have bought size small in everything i own in cuddl duds since the beginning of time...... something is wrong somewhere............here I go again..... back to the post office.

Super Contributor

Maybe you could email Cuddl Duds customer service and ask them what's going on (?).

Respected Contributor

I just bought Cuddl Duds PJs from Kohl's at a better price than the Qs. Already washed them and they came out fine. They have a big selection.

Honored Contributor

Love Cuddl Duds and always get them from QVC. They wash up nicely and I am looking forward to the upcoming presentations.

Honored Contributor

Kohl's always has a great selection of CDs and great prices too, esp. since Kohl's is always having coupons and Kohl's Kash etc.  Speaking of which, I received my Kohl's bill and there was a $10 off $40 in CDs coupon printed on the envelope!  I'm sure Kohl's will be running the same coupon in newspapers and via emails.

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

last week I  took advantage of 6 easy pays and bough cuddl duds. I bought a stretch thermal shirt and a softwear long sleeve shirt.  The packages that they came in were shipped from california via QVC. I always order from their website cuddlduds.com and never have any trouble with sizing. So the thermal shirt, one whole side has not been stitched!!! there is a gaping hole where the sewing machine did not sew it together!!! and it is way to small. i always order a small in cuddl duds but it was so thight. And the stretch long sleeve shirt is going back too because it is too small also..... Iam scratching my head because I have bought size small in everything i own in cuddl duds since the beginning of time...... something is wrong somewhere............here I go again..... back to the post office.

If you go to usps.com, you can schedule a free pick-up of your package.  It will be picked up when your mail is normally delivered.  I find this service convenient as I hate to make a trip to the post office.  As long as you enter your information by 2:00 am, it can be picked up that same day.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@so so wrote:

If you go to usps.com, you can schedule a free pick-up of your package.  It will be picked up when your mail is normally delivered.  I find this service convenient as I hate to make a trip to the post office.  As long as you enter your information by 2:00 am, it can be picked up that same day.

@San Antonio Gal

When you do this, do they leave/give you a receipt proving you returned it/gave it over to them?

I always wait in line at the PO to inisist I get a receipt proving my return.  Once a long time ago, the line was too long and I left it on the counter right in front of the clerk.  She nodded at me acknowledging the bag left.

Of course, it was lost and I had NO way of proving I gave it to the post office.  Three months later, it made its way back to the Q!  It was an expensive (although Defective) Dooney!

TIA for any info!

Respected Contributor

@so so make sure you mark the item as defective so you won't be charged return shipping.

Honored Contributor

Kohls is having a big sale on Cuddle Duds (plus that $10 off $40 purchase coupon).  I heard the ad on TV last night.

Frequent Contributor
@so so
I received my two shawl collar cardi's and one of the side seams weren't sewn and the other, the large button was at the bottom of its bag.