Respected Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@Pearlee wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

I trekked out to Kohls today and picked up Cuddl Dud fleece leggings.  So good.  Still a little warm to wear them but I will be very happy in these this winter.

Told 'ya so!  Very glad you picked them up @islandgrrl.  In winter you'll be thinking, "worth the trek."

@Pearlee I owe you big time! Thanks for the great recommendation.  Now that I know my fit, I can order online and save the trek.  Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl   I'm just glad they had them in stock after you went so far to get them.  Our locals stores expect the fleece but don't have them yet.  Hence I had to order from the kiosk (going back to Kolh's tomorrow to order black fleece - I got the animal print from Q as I've posted).   I'm just really glad you like them.  That is $20 very well spent indeed.

Isn't it amazing how thin they are, even in fleece, and yet super warm?  They really don't make my legs any thicker than regular leggings which I find quite amazing! They are also thin enough to wear under slacks for warmth in winter, but I doubt I'll do that.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

A girlfriend of mine was in from out of town and she wanted to go to Kohls.  So it was very lucky that they had a full (brand new) display rack of Cuddl Duds because it was the only thing I was really interested in there.  

Correction:  There were more of the Thankoon pieces in stock and I kind of liked the new cardigan. 

But to your point, the fleece on the Cuddl Duds is very nice.  Thin, comfortable, breathable.  After the sale price and my 15% off coupon, they came to $19 and change with tax. After I see how they wash, I may get another pair.  My girlfriend grabbed one of the fleece tops in the cool fair isle print.  I also fell in love with the modal tops and can see myself picking up one of those too.

Occasional Contributor

You will wish you had ordered more than one.  I ordered two the day they were a TSV and then canceled one.  When the one I kept got here I immediately wanted another, but QVC was out of them.  I wanted another one for my daughter's birthday.  I checked the Cuddl Duds site and they were $48.00.  Then tonight I noticed they were back in and had already sold out of most of the colors again.  I did get a gray one for my daughter tonight and I had a blue one for me from my original order.  Mine will be used for snuggling up at home for the most part, since I work for a lawyer and they won't be work approriate.  They are the softest thing I have ever felt - and I am definitely a person who makes many purchases depending on softness of fabric!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I was wearing mine now - this NJ rain is chilly!!

Honored Contributor

Just got back from Kohl's. Our Kohl's doesn't have any of the fleece items in-store yet, but I ordered two of the fleece stretch leggings (black - both of them) on the kiosk.  They were on sale and then the manager comes along as I'm working the kiosk, asks me whether I'm having any problems with it, and puts in his 30$ off coupon code rather than my 20% I was mailed.  Whoohooo!  

My total for both pair was $31.58.  Q can't beat that - there was no S&H charge from ordering on the kiosk either.  And if I don't like 'em I can just take them back to the store. 

Valued Contributor

Walmart has the brand Climate Control made by Cuddle Duds.  Bought a fleece pair and regular pair the other day and love them.  Great price too.

Esteemed Contributor

@busygirl wrote:

Walmart has the brand Climate Control made by Cuddle Duds.  Bought a fleece pair and regular pair the other day and love them.  Great price too.

For the price the Walmart version is fine - but the fleece is a much lesser quality. I have both!

Honored Contributor

I could not find the wrap at my local Kohl's & I really need to try it on to be sure it fits the way I'd like. I'll look again & maybe ask. I think the small/medium will probably work for me. 

I was also hoping to get one for my mom but she is smaller than I am & the small/medium might be too big for her. If I can find one at the store & get it I could have her try it on & buy one for her if it is not too big. She is only 5 feet tall.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

I could not find the wrap at my local Kohl's & I really need to try it on to be sure it fits the way I'd like. I'll look again & maybe ask. I think the small/medium will probably work for me. 

I was also hoping to get one for my mom but she is smaller than I am & the small/medium might be too big for her. If I can find one at the store & get it I could have her try it on & buy one for her if it is not too big. She is only 5 feet tall.

@willdob3 wrote:

Not all Kohls carry the wrap-  I only found it at the larger Kohls in my area. I checked 3 locales! You can always order it on line and return it to the store if it doesn't work for you. There are many choices- in lots of colors-  on kohls site!