Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@Pearley Great review!  Very, very helpful to my thinking.  I wish I had a Kohls that was a little closer so I could wander over to check out Cuddl Duds in person.  Thanks to your great write up, I'll make a point of getting there (even though it is a trek) before the chilly weather kicks in.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,749
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@islandgrrl  Thanks for your very kind words, which I appreciate since that review did take a bit of time to write!  Glad I didn't waste my time! Smiley Happy

 

I just re-read it (and will fix my typos now) but want to add that for anyone who intends to mostly wear the TSV wrap around the house OVER a PJ top, you will probably have to size up due to the slimmer fit of the arms.  I do not intend to do that so my regular size medium is fine and I have room for a long-sleeved cotton top underneath the sleeves.  But if you do go to Kohls,  try it on and see whether your regular size will work with it, as mine does.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@Pearley I am sooooo appreciative of the arm fit info.  I really dislike things that are tight on my arms and while I am a normally a 10/12 medium in pants, I am busty on top and have 'sturdy' arms and shoulders.  Often a medium is too tight. Most women take arm fit as a given -- but I have to pay close attention to it. Your review was great in every aspect but I particularly loved that you touched on my personal sensitivity!  Thanks again!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,676
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!


@islandgrrl wrote:

@Pearley I am sooooo appreciative of the arm fit info.  I really dislike things that are tight on my arms and while I am a normally a 10/12 medium in pants, I am busty on top and have 'sturdy' arms and shoulders.  Often a medium is too tight. Most women take arm fit as a given -- but I have to pay close attention to it. Your review was great in every aspect but I particularly loved that you touched on my personal sensitivity!  Thanks again!


I didn't find the arm fit particularly tight- and there is also stretch to the fleece. I'm a L/XL 14/16 --  I bought the tsv fleece (also one in Kohls) in an L/XL and it's great!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,749
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!


@ibb38 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Pearley I am sooooo appreciative of the arm fit info.  I really dislike things that are tight on my arms and while I am a normally a 10/12 medium in pants, I am busty on top and have 'sturdy' arms and shoulders.  Often a medium is too tight. Most women take arm fit as a given -- but I have to pay close attention to it. Your review was great in every aspect but I particularly loved that you touched on my personal sensitivity!  Thanks again!


I didn't find the arm fit particularly tight- and there is also stretch to the fleece. I'm a L/XL 14/16 --  I bought the tsv fleece (also one in Kohls) in an L/XL and it's great!


I never said nor meant to say the arm fit was "tight" - just that it was a slimmer cut. I think it is proportionally to the rest of the garment, at least in my size medium.  The sleeve fit me fine but with no room to spare so, as I stated, if you are going to wear a bulky sleeve under it, go up a size.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,749
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

Got a new Kohl's coupon on the mail today.  Will get the fleece CD leggings in black. I don't expect them to be at the store yet, so I'll use the kiosk to orde them (free S&H).

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,676
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!


@Pearley wrote:

Got a new Kohl's coupon on the mail today.  Will get the fleece CD leggings in black. I don't expect them to be at the store yet, so I'll use the kiosk to orde them (free S&H).


When  I got  my 2nd wrap at kohls I also got fleece leggings! They'll  be great for the winter.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 789
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

Received mine today in the wine. I love it and so soft. I think I will wear mine out with a belt around it. I wished I would have gotten two.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,655
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

I got mine in the animal print and the minute it arrived I opened it and dragged it across the backs of my dogs. One is short-haired, so I didn't expect anything to happen. The other one is shedding a lot of blonde hair, and it did not come off on the wrap. So for me, there is no problems with animal hair sticking. Might be different after the first time I wash it. Doesn't really matter because this is one of the softest most cuddly clothes I have experienced!

 

Either way, I am loving this and like another poster said, I wish I had gotten another one! Next time.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 309
Registered: ‎03-20-2015

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@World Traveler  I love the image of the wraps being dragged accoss the dogs.  They were probably saying don't stop.  Woman LOL  I don't know if it has been mentioned before but they have ClimateRight by Cuddl Duds Women's Sleep Pants at Walmart for 9.96.  I ordered one to try for pj pants and the fabric is just like the TSV.  Maybe a tad thicker.  Still stretchy and not as close fitting as leggings.  Many colors.  I plan on getting more.  They have a whole line of Cuddle Duds.