Honored Contributor

CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

[ Edited ]

OMGOODNESS! This is adorable!
The fabric is "CUDDLEDUDS" worthy... Soft, thin, satiny and luscious!
The extra fabric is not voluminous because it is thin but has body!

The burgundy color is just as described: a dark cranberry.

I hesitate to call this "fleece."

You make it your own... Wrapped tightly you are company-ready and image.jpgfashionable. Could belt and wear with a beret.

Thrown on for warmth, you are anything BUT dowdy.

This is how I want to look for casual... Maybe not a lunch outing, although I'd have to take another look before ruling that out.

I got L/XL but a S/M would be perfectly GREAT too. Remember, there is not much body on me as far as shoulders/arm length (petite) and also this makes me look slim.

A good purchase for me and for some Christmas gifts, too

LINKLINK

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

You make it your own... Wrapped tightly you are company-ready and image.jpgfashionable. Could belt and wear with a beret.

This is how I want to look for casual... Maybe not a lunch outing, although I'd have to take another look before ruling that out.

I got L/XL but a S/M would be perfectly GREAT too. Remember, there is not much body on me as far as shoulders/arm length (petite) and also this makes me look slim.

LINKLINK

@LTT1  Thanks for the review! What colors did you get? Did you just get the wine? Smiley Happy

I ordered 4 yesterday...wine, black, plaid and the fair isle. I thought for the reasonable price, why not! Glad I did...all sold out! I hope they make more colors...would love to see a chocolate brown, navy and a lapis blue Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

Hi! I admire you for getting more than one! LOL My ordering days on this have just begun!

the color I ordered is the burgundy and I am overjoyed with the color! It is a dark cranberry and not the brick-colored red which is how it looked on TV. Actually, the color shown on the site is pretty close!

Wouldn't it be great to see additional colors and patterns?

FUN! Lots of uses for this item!

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to get my animal print. It looks like it would be very soft and cuddly, so I am anxious for mine to arrive.

Super Contributor

I ordered the wine and the charcoal.  Did you see the gloves?  A268992.  I wish they made the wrap in the dark plum that was one of the colors for the gloves.  Also a chestnut or camel color would be great.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

Great to know .........

I took a risk because I love hoods and hate to wear jackets before it really gets cold. It will be nice to have a quick pull to run out.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Thanks for your reviews; your excitement about it comes through in your post. 

I'm glad it wasn't a "dud" for you, like some on the other thread.  Positivity is a plus!

Enjoy it - I'm waiting for my animal print one to come and I hope I don't like it quite as much as you did because I had also ordered the same color as you (wine or burgundy) and canceled that one.  I hope I don't regret doing that but I wasn't sure I'd like enough to get two.!

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

LINKLINK

Now I'm a bit worried.. if you can wear size L/XL and its a good fit...I'm petite as well but not a stick, I'm curvy but small framed...I ordered 3 ~ plaid/grey/black, I'd hate to miss out on them because of ordering s/m.

I'd like them to fit  like the model pic also...your review of them sounds so wonderful !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@deja vu

I'd guess that the model is taller than I am (5')

on me, it is longer, and is only slim if tucked around me.

For a more styled look, I think you will be happiest with the S/M (just a guess) in order for it to hang like the picture.

I sure did almost cancel for the animal print... It was very cute too, IMO.

Did not have high expectations b/c of lots of observations that had me worried.  Pleasantly surprised.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 I'm so happy that you're happy!  And thank you for the sizing information.  I only caught one presentation on this and I was a bit confused on size.  It sounds like one could make just about any size work.  I wish it had been xs/sm, m/l etc.  I would have been more confident about buying.

I'll consider your cranberry if it comes back.  Congrats!