Esteemed Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@LTT1 wrote:

@Ibby114

Since it has been cool here in the mornings lately, I have enjoyed grabbing this as a type of "robe."  Today, DH said I had on my coat!  LOL

This is one tsv I wish I bought more of!!   I might get another as it's only a couple dollars more. I tried the Kohls Cuddl Dudds fleece  wrap and the stretch fleece was different- still soft and cuddly. But it didn't have the drape that you need for an uneven hem line. The sdes just stuck out, it was really unflattering. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Ibby114

Since it has been cool here in the mornings lately, I have enjoyed grabbing this as a type of "robe."  Today, DH said I had on my coat!  LOL

This is one tsv I wish I bought more of!!   I might get another as it's only a couple dollars more. I tried the Kohls Cuddl Dudds fleece  wrap and the stretch fleece was different- still soft and cuddly. But it didn't have the drape that you need for an uneven hem line. The sdes just stuck out, it was really unflattering. Woman Sad

@Ibby114  I agree with you about the Kohl's CD of the TSV.  I agree with everything you said plus it felt stiffer  - not as soft - to me.  Also I did see the burgundy color I had ordered with my animal print one from QVC - but canceled the burgundy - and I'm glad I did.  I didn't care for that color so much and am glad I got the animal print.

(They didn't have the wrap in burgundy at Kohl's but had a couple of other things in the burgundy CD fleece).  

Honored Contributor

I like mine but the under arm is pilling.  Grrrrrrr!!!

Respected Contributor

I just got the fleece tunic and oh my goodness, it is the softest thing I have ever had on my body.  I sized up to an XL, but I think a Large would have worked to.

http://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Fleecewear-Stretch-Long-Sleeve-Tunic.product.A268468.html?sc=A268468-S...

Honored Contributor

Just got back from TJ Maxx where I found a ton of Cuddl Duds socks.  Lots of different colors and styles. and patterns.   They were in two-packs for $6.99.  

Yes, I bought a few two-packs in  different colors!

They might be at Marshall's too since it's the same company.