Honored Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

@Ibby114 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I could not find the wrap at my local Kohl's & I really need to try it on to be sure it fits the way I'd like. I'll look again & maybe ask. I think the small/medium will probably work for me. 

I was also hoping to get one for my mom but she is smaller than I am & the small/medium might be too big for her. If I can find one at the store & get it I could have her try it on & buy one for her if it is not too big. She is only 5 feet tall.

@willdob3 wrote:

I could not find the wrap at my local Kohl's & I really need to try it on to be sure it fits the way I'd like. I'll look again & maybe ask. I think the small/medium will probably work for me. 

I was also hoping to get one for my mom but she is smaller than I am & the small/medium might be too big for her. If I can find one at the store & get it I could have her try it on & buy one for her if it is not too big. She is only 5 feet tall.

Not all Kohls carry the wrap-  I only found it at the larger Kohls in my area. I checked 3 locales! You can always order it on line and return it to the store if it doesn't work for you. There are many choices- in lots of colors-  on kohls site!

I'm not even having any luck finding it online. I found one wrap with a hood but it looks different than the one in the OP.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of getting Cuddl Duds pajamas.  Kohls has several choices online.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

My 20 yr old daughter got the Cudd Duds pj onsies!!! They're great, So soft and cozy.

I tried on my Kohls long sleeve wrap- and it fits differently than Q's version. Tighter across the back, and it doesn't seem to have the same give. Although maybe it has to do with getting a print from Q and the Kohls were solid shades? I've seen sizing differences with this kind of thing on Q.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

My 20 yr old daughter got the Cudd Duds pj onsies!!! They're great, So soft and cozy.

I tried on my Kohls long sleeve wrap- and it fits differently than Q's version. Tighter across the back, and it doesn't seem to have the same give. Although maybe it has to do with getting a print from Q and the Kohls were solid shades? I've seen sizing differences with this kind of thing on Q.

I think you have to be careful to look for the "stretch" fleece ones.  When I was buying the CD leggings over the weekend at Kohl's, at first I had two of the wrong kind in my cart that were also CL black fleece ones!  But not the stretch fleece!  I caught it in time and ordered the stretch fleece ones, which I hope (and do thinki) are the right ones.  Perhaps the wrap you saw at Kohl's was the non-stretch fleece kind?

I saw the "onesie" for grownups PJs onliine I would definitely need one of the two piece sets.  At my age, I have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and - ASAP!  No way I would struggle out of a one-piece PJ!  No way, uh uh.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I think you have to be careful to look for the "stretch" fleece ones.  When I was buying the CD leggings over the weekend at Kohl's, at first I had two of the wrong kind in my cart that were also CL black fleece ones!  But not the stretch fleece!  I caught it in time and ordered the stretch fleece ones, which I hope (and do thinki) are the right ones.  Perhaps the wrap you saw at Kohl's was the non-stretch fleece kind?

I saw the "onesie" for grownups PJs onliine I would definitely need one of the two piece sets.  At my age, I have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and - ASAP!  No way I would struggle out of a one-piece PJ!  No way, uh uh.

A-ha! That's probably it! I much prefer the stretch fleece, I was bundled up in my animal print tsv  all last weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Kohls Cuddl Duds is also a stretch fleece- but I figured out the difference between Q's and Kohls. Q's is much drapier - the asymmetrical hem skims over the hips/tush and  is really flattering. With Kohls fleece, the hem sticks out all over!  Maybe it would be better if it was washed - but Kohls (my local ones anyway) has gotten stricter with returns and I didn't want to take a chance. It's hard to imagine who that would flatter! I bought 2 wrap jackets from their website and returned both. I may get another wrap jacket here though! A few dollars more but II know it'll be 'right'. 

I'll buy other Cuddl Duds items from Kohls since their coupons and sales are awesome!! They have so many items there- hats, gloves, scarves (I may cancel my muk luks waitlist!)- even  bedding.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for the positive review! I ordered the wine for my granddaughter who is going to Paris in January to teach. Haven't received it yet, but I'm hoping it's as you said it was. Cuddl Duds can't be beat for lightweight warmth, yet with style.

Honored Contributor

I bought the TSV for myself, and one for each of my 2 WDILs. One of the DILs loves hers and bought herself another, the other hasn't reported in yet.

I've had a few compliments on mine.

Very cozy.

Esteemed Contributor

I previously posted on one of the Cuddl Duds threads that the Walmart version was thinner stretch fleece. Well that was LAST YEAR! I was jsut at Walmart the other day and they had lots of items available-  and the stretch flleece is the same quality as my QVC long sleeved wrap. They didn't have the flleece wraps -  but they had  a variety of tops and bottoms  on ends caps in the intimates section. I bought 2 pieces for under $10 each ! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114

Since it has been cool here in the mornings lately, I have enjoyed grabbing this as a type of "robe."  Today, DH said I had on my coat!  LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~