Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

I got two of the TSV wraps (teal and animal primt) and love them!  They are so soft!!  I also got the leggings at Kohl's a couple weeks ago and love those too! 

Honored Contributor

@IluvEeyore  The fleece leggings?  They are so warm (yet still thin) and will be so much better in winter than regular leggings!

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

@World Traveler  I love the image of the wraps being dragged accoss the dogs.  They were probably saying don't stop.  Woman LOL  I don't know if it has been mentioned before but they have ClimateRight by Cuddl Duds Women's Sleep Pants at Walmart for 9.96.  I ordered one to try for pj pants and the fabric is just like the TSV.  Maybe a tad thicker.  Still stretchy and not as close fitting as leggings.  Many colors.  I plan on getting more.  They have a whole line of Cuddle Duds.

Didn't know that! WOW! I will check that out when I go shopping tomorrow; or is it only online?

BTW......I forgot to mention that I left the wrap laying out on the bed, reminding myself  to give it a first wash before I hang it up. One of my dogs thinks it is for her! She was curled up on it.....so cute. I have a feeling that I need to buy another one just to line her regular bed area. ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

. One of my dogs thinks it is for her! She was curled up on it.....so cute. I have a feeling that I need to buy another one just to line her regular bed area. ha!

@World Traveler

You definitely do.  Now you can cross off your list one Christmas gift! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@World Traveler  It did not say online only, I think they are in stores.  I like the leggings too.  I used to get Cuddl Duds leggings at JCPenney.  I wore them to commuting to work under my skirts in the winter.  They were fleece backed but shiny on the outsideWoman Embarassed  These are much better but I always have to size up with this brand.

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen  I also size up in CD leggings and the one-size-up fits perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@MadameQueen wrote:

@World Traveler  It did not say online only, I think they are in stores.  I like the leggings too.  I used to get Cuddl Duds leggings at JCPenney.  I wore them to commuting to work under my skirts in the winter.  They were fleece backed but shiny on the outsideWoman Embarassed  These are much better but I always have to size up with this brand.

Ha! Love it!! If I didn't already know, I know now......they are very comfortable and warm!

Trusted Contributor

It took mine forever to get here. They were  stuck in Butner for 4 days...

I got blk,plaid,grey, and feel like a light weight soft baby blankets. I  got all sm/med....the black one fit, but it was a tad shorter in the arm length than the other two. I've worn the blk one around the house and to the hair salon since getting them. Doesn't seem to be picking up lint !

If I'd chose the next size up it would be to much material in the front on me, so I chose the right size...it's been raining here since Friday, so the hood looks cute too. I'm happily keeping all 3, and I like the grey and plaid the best on me.  

Got the pack of socks that had 5 pr in it..super comfy, I'll be checking around for more from the CD line.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

I trekked out to Kohls today and picked up Cuddl Dud fleece leggings.  So good.  Still a little warm to wear them but I will be very happy in these this winter.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I trekked out to Kohls today and picked up Cuddl Dud fleece leggings.  So good.  Still a little warm to wear them but I will be very happy in these this winter.

Told 'ya so!  Very glad you picked them up @islandgrrl.  In winter you'll be thinking, "worth the trek."