Super Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS Long sleeve wrap with hood GREAT!

Mine has shipped, but it's coming by Lasership😐 We also will be in the 80's until the weekend.
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear that.  I ordered the wine one also and can't wait to get it.  I have a feeling this is one of those items I wished I had ordered more than one.  

Honored Contributor

Mine just shipped.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

UGh. Lasership.  I get delivery fast but no tracking.  I opened my door at 8 pm last night and saw the package on my steps.  Anyway, I really like the wraps.  I was very happy that the sleeves fit well.  I was afraid they would be a little short and tight.  I can use the tumb holes, so thumbs up!  They were a little wrinkled, which I didn't expect with this fabric.

Honored Contributor

I still haven't gotten my TSV yet!  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I still haven't gotten my TSV yet!  Smiley Sad

Same here, mine was "in the process" for 4 days.  I called 3 times and got nothing but the runaround.  Now it says it shipped, but when I click on tracking, "no information is available".  Ugh

Edited to update:  Mail delivered today; nothing.  I called CS and apparently it hasn't made it to any post office which is why the "no info available" shows.  She said it's on a truck somewhere. 

Yet, I ordered something from the southern station a day after this and the tracking shows every place it has gone to.  Calling CS is like talking to the wall, ugh.  Very disappointed in how they handled this.  She couldn't wait to get me off the phone.

Honored Contributor

Mine finally arrived and I love it!  It doesn't have a snap closure like the ones I ordered last year,  but I think that would be easy enough to remedy if I really wanted to.

Honored Contributor

YAY!  - my TSV and the fleece leggings I got in the matching animal print are out for delivery today!  FINALLY!

Respected Contributor

Received my animal print Cuddle Duds today!!  LOVE it!!   Can't wait for the cold weather to be here in Florida!  Will go back now and look for other colors.  Maybe one in navy blue.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I tried on my Cuddl Duds last night - the TSV wrap and the fleece leggings, both in animal print (gray leopard). 

Excellent purchase although I am glad I didn't get two TSVs just because really I don't need two (but would gladly accept the wine, which I canceled, as a gift! Smiley Happy  ).  First off, the fleece is thin but not flimsy and obviously is effective because within minutes after trying on the pieces, I was getting really warm (and it's cool here where I live).  So despite the thin texture of the fleece - which I actually like because it feels great on the body, not bulky -  these pieces will keep me warm!  I did size up in the leggings because I already have CD leggings and wear a large rather than my usual medium.  I really like the animal print pattern EXCEPT that I think I would have gotten more use out of  solid black leggings, despite having umpteen pairs of them which is why I got the animal print.  I'm just not sure how many things I'll be able to wear the leggings with, although they look pretty cool with the matching TSV cardigan.  They aren't expensive so I may pick up the black fleece at Kohl's with a coupon.  I do wonder - since they are fleece on the outside - how much other materials will cling to them.   Oddly, they do not add thickness to my legs and they will be ever-so-useful to wear as my leggings in the cold weather - VERY useful.

As for the TSV, I got my regular size medium. which for me is perfect.  However, the arms are slimmer cut than the body so if arms are an issue or if you'll be wearing bulky sleeves underneath it, you will have to size up because of the arms.

One concern I had was that I do not like those thumb holes in garments - I don't use them.  When I tried on the TSV, I actually had forgotten all about them and just slid the cardigan on as usual.  I didn't even notice the thumb holes at all - if you don't want to use them, they are invisible and you don't feel them - the sleeves are just like normal.  But they are there if you want to use them.   They are not a detriment at all.

I would definitely wear both pieces outside the house - they are perfectly fine as regular clothing IMO.  I will be wearing them more outside than inside but the TSV is perfect to wear in a chilly house if you don't want to put on a robe in the morning.

I really do wish there was at least a one-button closure to the cardigan.  I would like to close it, but as others have mentioned that's an easy fix sewing on a large snap purchased at JoAnn's or something like that..