Honored Contributor

CUDDL DUDS BARGAIN SIGHTINGS!

Yesterday I posted on the long thread about the TSV CD wrap that I saw a boatload of CD socks at TJ Maxx.  They were in two-packs in a variety of colors and prints, for $6.99.

I haven't been to Marshall's, TJM's sister store, so I don't know whether they are there too.

Today I saw a variety of CDs at Sam's Club!  (This kinda figures if people have seen them at Wal Mart).  I remember the fleece leggings were $12.96 which makes them better than at Kohl's even with all of Kohl's discounts.  There were also some tops in assorted kinds and styles and colors.  I'm not sure what else - there was a whole display of CDs but I was in a hurry and didn't linger to look through it all.

Because I think my post may have been lost in that long thread about the TSV and because I want everyone to find CDs at great prices, I started this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CUDDL DUDS BARGAIN SIGHTINGS!

I ordered some of their over-the-knee socks from Kohls last week and just got them...FABULOUS! So soft and not too binding at the top. Will be looking to buy more. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I nabbed a buffalo check leggings and socks gift set for $10.67 at Kohls today. Perfect lounge wear with my CD hooded wrap cardigan. 

Next I want to try the over the knee socks recommended by @gardensla

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl  Good score!  And thanks for remembering this thread was on the board! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought a set in Walmart for $4.50 the other day..actually bought eight sets to give somebody as a gift. They were all pretty patterns.top and bottom!