Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF : Brava on those Lafayette 148 deals!

Honest opinion on the jacket: the price was right, for sure, but the color is not right for you. You can do better.

Honored Contributor

Like you, I'm not typically a fan of bracelet sleeves, but I think the jacket is perfect in color and sleeve length. The attention to detail in the first top makes it an exceptional deal.

Honored Contributor

Omg - what steals!!!!  I'm envious of it all!!!!  For the Rack, was that online shopping or do you have a Rack where you live?  I'm not familiar with the Lafayette brand, but it's a good looking top. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

I love the jacket on you!  I also don't care for the sleeves but if you wear a long sleeve shirt under it and turn the cuffs back it might hide it.  A lot of jackets currently only have one button and that creates the same problem as the open front cardigans.  Reading your comments on here it seems many people agree with me!

Valued Contributor

You look lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you...y'all are nice people!

@NEvans2  Casual Corner liquidated in 2005, but it's been 20-25 yrs since I even thought about CC...I can't even remember if I liked CC hahaha.  The jacket is well made, and the fabric/lining/buttons are very nice, I'll give 'em that.

@spiderw  Collared, button down blouses have become my uniform for summer...I have @DiAnne to thank for that.

@Mimi 1883  That red wrap coat was gorgeous!  If we were neighbors, we could go on the hunt for it!

@San Antonio Gal   I drive 25-30 minutes to the Rack...at least twice a month...love that store.  

Nancy and spider...The jacket feels a little constricting, but I think that's 'cuz I'm soooo not used to it.  Even if I end up wearing this one and buy another, I'm not going to be buying a lot of them!

@beach-mom, it does go with both gold and silver jewelry...a bonus.  But, I hear @queendiva, too...I like my browns to be milk chocolate (or darker), and this jacket has a slight hint of gold, so it's not perfection.  (It matches my eyes though...go figure.)

@DiAnne  I tried it with a long sleeved blouse, but couldn't get the sleeves to roll up and look right.  I'm playing with that idea though.  I like the jacket with black best and have a black blouse as well as a couple of black sweaters to try.  Will post a pic if I remember.  And, yes, really love the 4 buttons for a good fit and not too much "fly away." 

The big question still remains:  Will I wear it?  

Anyway, thanks again everyone...hope you're having a great evening!

@Caligurll   @bunjetto  @chessylady   @Andreatoo 

@sunshine 919   @AuntG   @Swedishmiss 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Many of the newer jackets have a little stretch in them.  I don't have any jackets that I think are uncomfortable but I know what you mean about bypassing them in the closet.