Honored Contributor

I’m not always in the mood for a scarf or necklace and turtlenecks feel like a noose. Can anyone direct me to a good source for cowl neck sweaters and tops? Mock necks seem much easier to find.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

TAlbots has some nice Merino wool cowl neck sweaters.  

Super Contributor

You might want to check out Lisa Rinna's collection, shes got a couple of really nice cowl necks,  also look into Louis Del'Olio's collection, nice really nice.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a few in the Coldwater Creek catalog, you might check out their website.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Louis Del'Olio is having a Big Deal on Q2 December 12, and it's a cowl neck sweater.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Llbean. Sale going on and their Pima cotton cowl neck tops are wonderful. Beautiful colors to choose from and free shipping..

Trusted Contributor

i’m your exact opposite. i like tight turtleneck tops and tight crew necks. the loose fit look doesn’t look right on me. i can’t seem to find any good ones in the stores, but i see lots of cowl neck sweaters in nordstrom and maxx. 

Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

i’m your exact opposite. i like tight turtleneck tops and tight crew necks. the loose fit look doesn’t look right on me. i can’t seem to find any good ones in the stores, but i see lots of cowl neck sweaters in nordstrom and maxx. 

@freakygirl

I'm with you on the snug turtleneck collars.   I do occasionally wear a cowl neck ... but fill it in with a scarf.  

@Shanus

Check LandsEnd ... lots of them ... right now there's a 40% off.

Honored Contributor

Cowl necks are a staple so I would imagine that any store that sells fall/winter clothes would have them.  Evine has 40,  Qvc has 45.  Just type in cowl neck in the search bar.  If you are shopping online stores, do the same for any retailer.

Respected Contributor

I love the. Wear them with leggings or slim pants. This is an old Christmas photo with a favorite black sweater and leggings.

S.L.BlackLthrPants.png