Honored Contributor

Re: COULD LEOPARD PRINT BE BACK?

I did not know it left, as I have seen it being wore for years.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Animal prints never are out of style in the animals' own colors.  I cannot remember a time in all the many decades I have been buying my own clothes that something animal print hasn't been included.  For those few of us who wear autumn colors so well, it's a good thing animal is more classic than trendy.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I'm another who never thought that leopard print ever went away.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Don't like animal prints of any kind!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops   I can't do the warm colors with my cool silver hair, but even with black, red, etc., a touch of animal print (in the real colors of the animal) is a great accent to my mostly "blah" outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

To me, animal prints look great - on the animal! For whatever reason I was never drawn to them. I have never bought or worn animal print anything.  Speaking only to my choice.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember a time when leopard prints weren't available in clothing and home furnishings.  Of all the animal prints, leopard is my least favorite.  I seem to associate it with trashy and cheap as that's how it has often been used.  I much prefer reptile prints.  I don't love snakes or lizards but they do have beautiful skins.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Leopard print is considered a classic.  Some years animal prints are harder to find than others.

Honored Contributor

I actually remember my first leopard print .... it was a silk scarf ... year was 1970 - around Easter time.

It was the first of many animal prints.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

A fashion segment on the Today Show said and showed that leopard print clothing is back.

Not sure about the clothing, but I never stopped wearing my leopard flats, belt or small crossbody bag....Of course only one at a time. Smiley Happy

@Shanus  - lol Consider the source... Leopard print is a classic, not a trend or fad. 

Coincidentally, I am wearing a leopard print blouse at work today!