Valued Contributor
I don’t know if this has ever been addressed but; here goes~I have a real frustration with some comments on items..Especially in “Fashion”!
When I write a review, I have no problem putting down my height weight, size, even my age. I’m a proud 58 years old! And just loving being a first time Gran!
I rely on comments sometimes more than the confusing “click here” measurements. And, btw~ what in the world is HPS??? I’m a nurse, I didn’t go to FIT; I went to nursing school & college. Some of the abbreviations just baffle me!!
Some comment and talk about whether they like a garment or not or how much they love or dislike the brand. All well & good.
BUT, I appreciate info on fabric and quality a lot. Mostly, I get frustrated when women don’t talk about size as it relates to their body type.
Does ANYONE out there feel the same way as me or, is it a mute point? HELP!!!
Trusted Contributor

I really appreciate it when someone includes their height, weight and general body shape when they review how a garment fits.  I find that the most helpful of all.  Measurements are too much trouble for me, and I never know what my exact measurements are anyway.

I don't review too many things and to be truthful, I never think to put in my statistics when I do.  I would have no problem doing so, I just forget to do it.  I'll have to do that now, whenever I do review something/

Honored Contributor

@Gemspiritwrote:
I don’t know if this has ever been addressed but; here goes~I have a real frustration with some comments on items..Especially in “Fashion”!
When I write a review, I have no problem putting down my height weight, size, even my age. I’m a proud 58 years old! And just loving being a first time Gran!
I rely on comments sometimes more than the confusing “click here” measurements. And, btw~ what in the world is HPS??? I’m a nurse, I didn’t go to FIT; I went to nursing school & college. Some of the abbreviations just baffle me!!
Some comment and talk about whether they like a garment or not or how much they love or dislike the brand. All well & good.
BUT, I appreciate info on fabric and quality a lot. Mostly, I get frustrated when women don’t talk about size as it relates to their body type.

I find the actual garment measurements very helpful, as the hosts no longer give any info on the garments regarding size or fabric content 

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit

I think HPS  is or most probably

highest point at shoulder,  on a top 

Honored Contributor

Re: COMMENTS QUERY?

[ Edited ]

Whoops....double post 

Honored Contributor

@Gemspiritwrote:

Agree 100%!   I have been researching and ordering from a certain line and   have ignored some stuff but left in the dark about other details.   Believe me, fabric content does matter.   As well as body shape.   When none of the models are a plus size,   you go through the trouble of research time, ordering, waiting on delivery, getting your hopes up, being dissapointed, going to post office and return charges.   Rating comments do matter as well as not using plus size models to help with decision making.   Thanks for the post,,, SC