Esteemed Contributor

Re: COMFY OWNERS - HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM?

@Hoovermom, I looked it up by item # H218015 and didn't see the vendor name in the description.

I noticed that it's 5 ez pays and a Black Friday price of $37.96.  There's only five colors left.  When it was the TSV if was $36 with 4 ez pays.

Perhaps if you listen to the video the vendor might be mentioned.  I remember it's made by two guys - they won on Shark Tank a few years ago.

Hope I've helped!

Honored Contributor

Last year I bought one for myslef and for my children (adults.) They all love theirs, but frankly, I find it too hot to wear.  I'll put it on when I'm freezing, but it's off within about 10 minutes because I'm too hot.

Honored Contributor

We both like it cold for sleeping and set the thermostat to 55 at night.  Obviously its cold when we get up so I wear mine first thing while we have coffee and watch the news.  DH only wears his when he gets chilled.  I even bought a thin one when I saw it suggested on QVC's home page, had no idea there were more styles.  This one is pale turquoise and will end up at our summer cottage eventually.  

Trusted Contributor

Today (11/25/19) I saw "The Comfy - as seen on Shark Tank" at Costco for $22.  I didn't buy one - saw no need for a hooded poncho for in-house use (which is how we would use it).  Just thought I'd share the pricing & location.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.