Honored Contributor

Re: COME ON QVC, SHIPPING IS OF THE DARK AGES, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

[ Edited ]

Well I got notice from UPS that my packaged shipped and that I should get it the 28th.  That's fine but I was suppose to get it tomorrow.  I think that if we don't receive our packages on time, QVC should reimburse us.  I bet then we would get our purchases on time.  The one I have coming there are two items in one box and paid for separate shipping.  

Honored Contributor

If they had to gather things up and ship them together I could understand a little better, but they ship eveything or at least most in one box or bag, so why on earth would it take 6 days to throw that out the door?

And yes, it is taking 5 or 6 days and my nightgown is still sitting there apparently. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't ordered anything lately because of the shipping. However, I ordered a tote from Vera Bradley's website a couple of weeks ago and received it in 3 days. Ordered an item from Macy's and received it in 3 days. Ordered several items from Walgreen's and received them in 2 days. Now that's good service!

• I ordered the Vionic tsv a full week ago and also exchanged a different style a week ago. Both still say “in process”. I contacted qvc via chat and was told there was a delay at the warehouse and they will ship in another 3-4 days. Unacceptable! Other online retailers can have them here the next day!! QVC is really going downhill in the shipping dept!
Respected Contributor

It's not only their shipping time that is ridiculous these days, but also the time that it takes them to process returns.  I don't purchase from them very often anymore, but the last few items that I returned took at least a week AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE RETURN to be credited back to my account.  Something is broken!