Valued Contributor

COME ON QVC, SHIPPING IS OF THE DARK AGES, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Today is Thursday, March 21, I ordered Vionic TSV sandals on 3/16/19, "STILL IN PROCESS" after 6 days after I ordered it yet they stated ESTIMATED DELIVERY 3/26, NO WAY QVC will my order be here by Tuesday especially since you send it pony express via UPS and than they switch it over to USPS.  Nothing like taking customers money in advance using the cheapest shipping method, while you get our money and interest starts on the day you ship.  SHANE ON YOU, spend some of your billions on improved infrastructure, IE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHIPPING AND RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Esteemed Contributor

Re: COME ON QVC, SHIPPING IS OF THE DARK AGES, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Shipping, especially during the past month, has been entirely unacceptable- even by QVC standards!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My shoes ordered on 3/13 sat in PA for 6 days...still not here ( Michigan)on the 21st. My order from Macys yesterday was for the most part shipped that very day. I think Macys is trying to keep up with Amazon and I applaud them for doing so.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Vionics are due to be delivered today or tomorrow.  These days, I only order from QVC if I have absolutely no concern about when I might eventually receive the item.  Their shipping is horrible and their return process even worse.

Super Contributor

I ordered a top a week ago and it is still processing.  QVC used to ship a lot faster but in the past year, I have had so much trouble with shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the delivery hand off from UPS to USPS has added 2 to 5 days delay.

But getting the shipping started is where QVC has really changed. 

•Is it a lack of competent staff to pick & pack items for shipping?

•Is there a lack of staff in accounting verifying method of payment?

•Have the shipping container and bubble wrap manufacturers revoked QVC's line of credit?

Honored Contributor

I ordered 3 items last weekend.  One on the 15th that shipped yesterday. The 2 on the 16th still showed in process as of this morning.  I just checked and 1 of the items now shows as shipped with an EDD of tomorrow.  I doubt that is going to happen given that when I check tracking, only a label was created.

The other item is still in process with an EDD of the 26th.  I do think 5 days of in process is a little ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

I am right there with you ladies!  I have several orders placed 3/15 and 3/16 that are still in process as of this morning when I checked.  I did post on the Customer Care area under another thread about this very topic.  Seems like this is the "new" standard normal business practice for Q.  

I really wish they would fix this issue....but I am going to remind myself before I place any future orders of this and why I shouldn't order in the 1st place.

Respected Contributor

I normally don’t have issue with QVC’s shipping/processing time. But I have an order for NYDJ jeans that has been in process since the 15th, so today is day 6. Ridiculous! I sent an email to CS as to why yesterday morning and still no answer. Very frustrating....

Valued Contributor

Same here. I live in a high theft area. When I order online, I arrange to be home on the anticipated day of delivery. So far I’ve been home every day this week and the items ordered on 3/15 haven’t even shipped. Guess I’ll be sitting home next week too. Of course, cancellations weren’t permitted.