Honored Contributor

Re: COLLEEN LOPEZ HSN T.S. TOP GONE OFF OF HSN!

[ Edited ]

If you do a google search of the name of the top it will take you to the "SOLD OUT" page on HSN's website where you can read all of the reviews for it there. @winamac1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i could not pull  up  the tsv top using google. i could only pull up the older one that is sold out .

i didnt buy it, but just curious to see the comments/reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

those reviews are for the first version of this top i think Colleen sold in March ?

524-418

i would bet there were still sizes and colors available for this latest TS.

i ordered a color block Hal Rubinstein dress this spring and suddenly the item number for the dress was pulled. some reviews stated the black sections of the dress transferred to the white sections.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45,

Did you google Colleen Lopez A Bit of Romance Off-the-Shoulder Lace Top? 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I returned it - looked awful on me.   I felt and looked like I was wearing a barrel, even though I go the petite.  I have to remember that everything looks good on Colleen - she is tall and broad shoulders, but a lot of her tops are not flattering on me.

For all those who got it - enjoy!

@twinsister    Last night I met some friends for dinner. All female. Of the six of us, I was the only one who wasn't wearing either a cold shoulder or an off-the-shoulder top. I kept trying to figure out why the one who looked the best was my friend who is the least concerned about what she eats and what size she wears. Reading your post clarified things for me. She has broad shoulders. Everyone else was looking like their tops were just hanging or they were beng swallowed up by the excess material in their clothes. I get it now!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@sunshine45,

yes, but only the OLDER top that had been available comes up with an item page, a sold out sign, and reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@sunshine45,

yes, but only the OLDER top that had been available comes up with an item page, a sold out sign, and reviews.

@sunshine45   Are you putting @SilleeMee's suggestion into your Search window or are you doing it on HSN's site? When I did it, I got a page full of the images of the top like this:

That's one of the options. If you click on the HSN option, it takes you to that "Oops" page.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@sunshine45,

@sunshine45   Are you putting @SilleeMee's suggestion into your Search window or are you doing it on HSN's site? When I did it, I got a page full of the images of the top like this:

Exactly @Tique and the first link at the top on my google page is where it will take you to the "SOLD OUT " page on HSN but this one is the older top from several months ago, not the Todays' Special version.

The older version has a SKU # 8282365. Type this in HSN search box. I don't have the SKU # for the Today's Special version. If someone here owns the TS version, look for the SKU # on the inside of the garment.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

maybe the colors were bad. i read the early reviews.  reviewers complained about hanging threads, baggy tops,  and the red being horrible and the fabric and the lace being stiff?   something went way off the rails for hsn to pull the item #

maybe it was an out of control  size issue.  they added Petite sizes this time.  last night on the list a Lucky boho top was shown and Colleen and the vendor repeatedly advised sizing up 1 or  2 sizes!   and the fit was poor, on the models they were too short and too snug around the bust for a boho blouse.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1,

Look at the tag on the inside of the garment. Do you see a SKU number? If you type this number in HSN search box, it might bring up the item.