Honored Contributor

COLLEEN LOPEZ HSN T.S. TOP GONE OFF OF HSN!

SO ODD!  The reviews were not good by many.  I actually love mine.  The top has been pulled.  They've done this before with other fashion T.S.'s and then they put it back.  This is very strange....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: COLLEEN LOPEZ HSN T.S. TOP GONE OFF OF HSN!

Maybe they have a lot of returns with defects. It maybe reposted when they sort out the situation. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

SO ODD!  The reviews were not good by many.  I actually love mine.  The top has been pulled.  They've done this before with other fashion T.S.'s and then they put it back.  This is very strange....

Did you do a search by item#? If it's sold out, you can only find it by using the item#. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

it cannot be pulled up by the item number either.

Colleen Lopez A Bit of Romance Off-the-Shoulder Lace Top
557-388
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

557-388

I've seen this with a few other fashion TSV's--one Curation came to mind.  Then, it's back up!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

557-388

Interesting indeed...that means no one can post reviews, and they can't sell returns or cancelled orders...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Funny I was just on the HSN site looking through her fashions and realized this top isn't showing up.  They have her first iteration of this top with 43 reviews but the newer TSV top is gone.  I was just coming here to post under the old thread and see if anyone noticed.

I wonder if the reviews were so bad, they pulled it?  I know HSN has done this in the past with other merchandise. They pull something because it has horrible reviews and put it back under a different item number so all the poor reviews are gone. 

Respected Contributor

I like mine.  I didn't leave a review.  

I think a lot of bad reviews were about the colors 

Esteemed Contributor

I returned it - looked awful on me.   I felt and looked like I was wearing a barrel, even though I go the petite.  I have to remember that everything looks good on Colleen - she is tall and broad shoulders, but a lot of her tops are not flattering on me.

For all those who got it - enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I would have left a very favorable review had it been up to review.  I do think it will be put back up.  I have no idea why it was pulled.  The other top, I found in blue.  It was the last one available in my size.  I love it.  It looks no different than the TSV top so I have no clue why the reviews are so bad for the TSV top.

I compared the two, and quality wise, they look identical.  The top that was presented months ago (not a TSV) has very favorable reviews.

I agree that some of the colors were bad.  I bought the black.  It was a safe choice.  I was concerned the pink was too mauve though it looked different in different lights.  I'm not a navy person though it was pretty.  The rust and green colors were dreadful.  I wonder why she didn't choose more attractive colors?