Honored Contributor

Re: COLLEEN LOPEZ HSN T.S. TOP GONE OFF OF HSN!

It's not the first time that HSN has played the item number game and I'm certain it won't be the last

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Just noticed this top is back on HSN's site.

Link----> Colleen Lopez-off-the-shoulder-lace-top

The older reviews are bad but the later ones are better.

I must have received a different top than most of the others.  Mine was in perfect condition, well made and very nice!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's not the first time that HSN has played the item number game and I'm certain it won't be the last

When I saw the presentation of that top, Colleen did me in as did HSN.  That top was removed from inventory and I have no doubt it was because the reviews were horrendous.  At one point there were over 100 reviews and it was well under 2 stars.  I think it was an average of 1.3 stars.

Then it comes back into inventory and there are 270 reviews averaging 2.8 stars.  Still bad but how were people able to leave a review to get the rating up when it was pulled from inventory?  My best guess is that they combined the old reviews from the original blouse with the reviews from the TS version to up the ratings.

But the worst was Colleen stood there and said that when it was originally launched, it was a huge customer pick and blew out the door.  That's not exactly accurate. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva: Maybe Colleen has short-term memory loss???????????????