Frequent Contributor
Began at 11:00 am
Super Contributor

Rest in peace Joan. You will be missed. What a good life. She lived her time here to the fullest. Her generosity behind the scenes was legendary.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish one of the Cable News channels would stay focused on the funeral...CNN only had it for a short while then went back to ISIS.....

Frequent Contributor
I agree, and am willing to hang in as I am in hopes they will return throughout the entirety
Occasional Contributor
I caught a glimpse of Rick D inside the temple doors during the coverage. So glad some qvc folks were able to go
Respected Contributor

I suspect not only Rick Domier, but Jill Bauer, Lisa Robertson, Mary Beth Rowe, Jane Treacy, Sharon Faestch were all invited-maybe more. I am sure her QVC team not on air was also invited. She has been at QVC for almost 25 years very often. She made a lot of friends at QVC. I bet there were fellow vendors also invited such as Dennis Basso. it would be interesting to hear.

Honored Contributor
On 9/7/2014 culebra said:

I suspect not only Rick Domier, but Jill Bauer, Lisa Robertson, Mary Beth Rowe, Jane Treacy, Sharon Faestch were all invited-maybe more. I am sure her QVC team not on air was also invited. She has been at QVC for almost 25 years very often. She made a lot of friends at QVC. I bet there were fellow vendors also invited such as Dennis Basso. it would be interesting to hear.

Assuming Kathy Levine was invited, she was at Melissa's wedding.

Valued Contributor

www.tmz.com has some photos of the celebrities going into the service. What a turnout from those who felt close to her.

Super Contributor

Fox news has a live feed outside of the temple. I forget how nothing in NYC stops for anything. Buses and cabs running right in front of the temple. Makes me remember why I am not a fan of cities or city life. Makes me claustrophobic just watching it. Joan loved it though.