Honored Contributor

This is the first episode of CNN's American Style.  To get the other episodes on youtube, just  enter "CNN American Style Episode 2, 3, or 4.

The evolution of American style has greatly been influenced by current events and politics which created what was discussed on the US stage as you will see. 

This IS NOT meant to be an endorsement of any political party.  This is a discussion of style and influences that drove it.

Enjoy!!!Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va7EJTG-bzc

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed that video very much!  I am a non conformist, I admire those in the creative fiield, I appreciate artists, designers of fashion and home, writers.  I have always leaned that way since I was a young girl.

I didn't look at this as a political statement but as a show of fashions throughout a period of time.  I think my favorite fashion era is the one we are in now, being comfortable, liking what you wear and as a result feeling good.  I also appreciate all the beautiful fashions of the past that Grace Kelly, Doris Day, Elizabeth Taylor wore in their movies.  The forties  was filled with fashion I love.

Thanks for the journey, ECBG, it kept my attention and in a very positive way!!!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I enjoyed that video very much!  I am a non conformist, I admire those in the creative fiield, I appreciate artists, designers of fashion and home, writers.  I have always leaned that way since I was a young girl.

I didn't look at this as a political statement but as a show of fashions throughout a period of time.  I think my favorite fashion era is the one we are in now, being comfortable, liking what you wear and as a result feeling good.  I also appreciate all the beautiful fashions of the past that Grace Kelly, Doris Day, Elizabeth Taylor wore in their movies.  The forties  was filled with fashion I love.

Thanks for the journey, ECBG, it kept my attention and in a very positive way!!!

@spiderw Did you watch all 4 episodes?

Honored Contributor

Not yet but I plan to.  I also have to catch up on the Buccaneers!!!!  Lots to watch.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Not yet but I plan to.  I also have to catch up on the Buccaneers!!!!  Lots to watch.

@spiderw Honey, I did #4!!!!  last night.  "Guy Thwate" is SUCH a hunk!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@spiderw Ladies, the only way to get the second and third episode is to BUY them!  That's right.

Odd thing is, Episode 1 and 4 are on youtube free!

2. 1960's/1970's  Born To Be Wild

3. 1080's Material World

4. 1990's/2000's 21st Century Vogue

The titles will save you a long hunt, believe me! 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political