Respected Contributor

Re: CLOTHING SHOWS & SIZING CHARTS

Please please could the hosts let us know what size models are wearing especially when it is say a poncho or one size fits all (which they don't). Caroline did a great job recently on the TSV which came in missy or women's. She actually took the time to tell what size she was in a great help. While watching say Lisa Rinna or Nicole Richie - no bust measurements come up - and if they do they seem to be quite different to regular Q sizes. The sweep measurement is there but not much help without bust size. Lots of them are cocoon, wide tunic shapes and it really would help to have hosts say " order your reg. size-or not" instead of clattering on about wearing it to walk the dog etc.
Valued Contributor

Re: CLOTHING SHOWS & SIZING CHARTS

I also click on the sizing information for outfits. If you have been purchasing clothing on QVC for a while, you get to know, in my opinion, how different brands are sized. I know that if I order Dennis Basso, I order a large and the same with Quacker Factory. When ordering Denim and Co. and most other brands, I always order an extra-large and it fits great. I don't seem to have any problem with sizing except for the fact that I would love to be a smaller size. LOL

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}