Respected Contributor

So I'm watching the ccb fashions this evening. I see a pumpkin colored hoodie coming up. I think that might be cute for travel. I could see this working with jeans on a business trip. Shawn was talking about how soft the hoodie was and I thought perfect for air travel when the plane gets chilly but I don't want a coat or jacket. So Shawn asks the camera mAn to come in close and gosh! It looked so itchy and scratchy to me! It's funny to me what ideas come into your head and then when you see it, you think umm no thank you! Just sharing my experience!

Super Contributor

I'm watching the same show.  I noticed how many compliments Shawn gives CCB.  Her clothes are okay but not worthy of such praise, IMO.  Shocking also because Shawn is usually short on compliments to the vendor.  I just found it odd.

Valued Contributor

It's a hoodie. ???  I mean, I don't get it. It's boring. It's not flattering and it certainly isn't worth $66. Get one from Hanes!

Do GRown women wear hoodies???? Not stylish and just hangs. The model looked awful. 

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 @Hey! Yes I do. Can't speak for others but I do. I just wanted it to wear when I travel. I was thinking it would be cozy for travel. It just looked too itchy for me. I was expecting it to be very soft, kinda sweatshirtish... ( I know that is not really a word)

Respected Contributor

@Elizabeth03 @Thought...maybe it's the celebrity factor...I didn't watch much of the show after the pants and the hoodie presentation. I actually didn't finish the hoodie presentation after I decided it wouldn't work for me. Speaking of those pants...houndstooth is having a moment! I have shirt I wear with a suit. That's it for me! Not my most figure enhanceing design. For me that is! I have seen others that rock the look!

Esteemed Contributor

Very cute hoodie and different with the cinch waist.  Limited number of reviews but are all 5 stars and all mention softness.  Will look best on slender ladies because of the length and draw string.  Wush it would work for me.  I love my hoodies so yes grown women do wear hoodies.  

Respected Contributor

I think the hoodie is OK and I like the colors, but the price seems high to me.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @Thanks for the review. I didn't finish watching the presentation. That is not  my body type so I guess it is all for the best!

Respected Contributor

I wear hoodies especially in the winter.  I'm not going to spend that much though.   Have to be something special about it.  I've seen them that much out and about in stores.  But also seen them at a great price after on sale too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

It's a hoodie. ???  I mean, I don't get it. It's boring. It's not flattering and it certainly isn't worth $66. Get one from Hanes!

Do GRown women wear hoodies???? Not stylish and just hangs. The model looked awful. 

Of course grown women wear hoodies. Where I live there is no need for a jacket much less a coat. Usually only need something until about 9-10:00 in the morning or in the evenings. Hoodies are comfy, lightweight and are warm enough without being hot. I bought a couple Eddie Bauer ones from Costco earlier this year for around $19.00.