Regular Contributor

Finally, a coat that isn't a casual denim jacket!  Candace Cameron Bure is showing A555528, a button front knee length tailored coat that can be worn casually or dressy.  I'm not sure I'm in love with the fabric (89% polyester/9% viscose/2% spandex) or the colors (pretty, but I'd like some more neutrals).  But at least it's a better style for those of us who don't always want to or can't always dress casually.  Reminds me a little of the "better" designers who used to show more classic clothes like Dennis Basso, Joan Rivers and Louis Del Olio.

Honored Contributor

It's nice.  I really only like the java brown color.  I tend to go for either black or deep jewel tones.

I have to laugh at the picture of her modeling outdoors in the "snow".  You can see people in the background wearing shorts & short sleeves with green grass and trees that have green leaves....but snow sprinkled on the car and the ground near the car. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I just noticed one from Dennis Basso on Black Friday Sale too. A557538, button front wool coat with side slits.

Regular Contributor

Re: CCB Tailored Coat

[ Edited ]

@haddon9, I had to laugh too about the snow.  Sort of like some of the Hallmark movie snow.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the picture was taken.

Honored Contributor

@mb141312    That looks like the coat she sold last winter in limited colors.  I believe @SharkE  has it.  Maybe she can give you a review.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: CCB Tailored Coat

[ Edited ]

Fabric is mostly polyester. 

• Content: 89% polyester/9% viscose/2% spandex; lining 95% polyester/5% spandex

Up close it looks sort of wool-ish.

Respected Contributor

If it's the same as the last coat she offered, I didn't like it at all.  It was so wrinkled and had a strange fit.  I ordered the hot pink and the color was great but the coat felt cheaply made.

Esteemed Contributor

@mb141312 wrote:

@haddon9, I had to laugh too about the snow.  Sort of like some of the Hallmark movie snow.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the picture was taken.

@mb141312 

When I moved from NOLA to Ohio in my 20s, I my only previous experience with snow was in the movies and on TV.  I was SO shocked to discover how wet and hard it was in reality lol!  Not at all like that fluffy stuff I'd imagined.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I like it, but I need a petite length. The sleeves would be too long for me, and it's too $$ to have it altered (in my area anyway). 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mb141312    That looks like the coat she sold last winter in limited colors.  I believe @SharkE  has it.  Maybe she can give you a review.

I have it Kachina. I love it! It came in three colors; a brown, blue, and hot pink. I purchased it in the robins egg blue. It's absolutely gorgeous, well-made, and for me the petite sleeves were perfect. I think her coats are done beautifully. I would buy this one as well if it had petite sizing, because of the sleeves. But if someone is interested in it, I'll give it a thumbs up.