Honored Contributor

Re: CCB - Summer TSV shirt + Big Deal dress

@Alter Ego wrote:

Something to look forward to in July...

I don't follow Candace on Insta, but randomly a post of hers was on my feed.  Live this dress - in the comments she said will be available in July.  I expect will go quickly (and I'll probably miss!), but I will be looking out for it.

24C39D60-D5D5-4ABA-9C4F-D89FD6164137.jpeg

@Alter Ego - thank you for posting this sneak peek! I will be watching for it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I received a lot of my orders today. First of all everything I received is all very nice just some things I would have ordered a different size. I ordered the flare destructive jeans in malibu light wash and medium wash and fit was perfect. I ordered 2 pairs of the Jean shorts in both same washes in regular length but ordered a size 0 and wish I would have got a size 2 in them. They fit but just like extra room. So I am deciding on those. I received the cobalt one day only long dress and I really like it but ordered an xxs and wish I would have bought an xs. Just a little more room is all nothing is really tight. And the linen pants with pockets I like them but the pockets expand the hips and thighs. They are cute though but wish I would have ordered down a size or 2. I really one of the tanks and love it in xs perfect fit olive is on its way to me also.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI received a lot of my orders today. First of all everything I received is all very nice just some things I would have ordered a different size. I ordered the flare destructive jeans in malibu light wash and medium wash and fit was perfect. I ordered 2 pairs of the Jean shorts in both same washes in regular length but ordered a size 0 and wish I would have got a size 2 in them. They fit but just like extra room. So I am deciding on those. I received the cobalt one day only long dress and I really like it but ordered an xxs and wish I would have bought an xs. Just a little more room is all nothing is really tight. And the linen pants with pockets I like them but the pockets expand the hips and thighs. They are cute though but wish I would have ordered down a size or 2. I really one of the tanks and love it in xs perfect fit olive is on its way to me also.

@Joizz11 - THANK YOU!!! Very much appreciate your detailed reviews

My CCB orders have been delayed in packaging mode 😣 I have not received any of my orders yet! Some have shipped and some are still in packaging. I will tag you when my orders are delivered 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl You are welcome! Yes let me know your reviews. I do enjoy hearing everyone’s thoughts!!
Esteemed Contributor

My linen blend shirts weren't processed until yesterday.  Today they're in Hodgkins, ILL so still a loooong way to go.  I'm concerned about fit, but I guess I'll have to be patient.Smiley Frustrated

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

My linen blend shirts weren't processed until yesterday.  Today they're in Hodgkins, ILL so still a loooong way to go.  I'm concerned about fit, but I guess I'll have to be patient.Smiley Frustrated

@shoesnbags - I too wonder about sizing and fit. I ordered 2 of the TSV shirts and one of the tanks. Stayed with my regular Q size for the shirts but sized up for the tank based on the fabric content and garment sizing. My orders have shipped but they were in packaging for a long time. 

Let us know when you get your orders @shoesnbags 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@shoesnbags - I too wonder about sizing and fit. I ordered 2 of the TSV shirts and one of the tanks. Stayed with my regular Q size for the shirts but sized up for the tank based on the fabric content and garment sizing. My orders have shipped but they were in packaging for a long time. 

@Chi-town girl 

My shirts actually arrived today and the fit is just right.  I ordered my regular QVC size.  The fabric is exactly what I was hoping for - soft and drapey.  They are in the washer right now, so I'll report back tomorrow on wrinkling.  Oh, and the colors (turquoise and pink) are nice and rich.  I didn't order the tanks, so can't report on those.

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 @Chi-town girl 

Ok, I'm coming back this morning to say that the shirts are dry, and I couldn't be happier.  Everyone's tastes are different, but for me these are ready to wear as is.  I may use my steamer on the pockets to smooth them out but that's it.  This is not a crisp linen look, but a soft look and feel, reminiscent of my tencel shirts.

I don't wear crisp linen because I hate the way it wrinkles right away, so these soft shirts suit me just perfectly.  FWIW I put them in the dryer for just 3 or 4 minutes then hung to dry.  I smoothed the collar, cuffs and seams with my hands just as I do with my tencel shirts.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

My shirts actually arrived today and the fit is just right.  I ordered my regular QVC size.  The fabric is exactly what I was hoping for - soft and drapey.  They are in the washer right now, so I'll report back tomorrow on wrinkling.  Oh, and the colors (turquoise and pink) are nice and rich.  I didn't order the tanks, so can't report on those.

@shoesnbags - thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Joizz11 @Chi-town girl 

Ok, I'm coming back this morning to say that the shirts are dry, and I couldn't be happier.  Everyone's tastes are different, but for me these are ready to wear as is.  I may use my steamer on the pockets to smooth them out but that's it.  This is not a crisp linen look, but a soft look and feel, reminiscent of my tencel shirts.

I don't wear crisp linen because I hate the way it wrinkles right away, so these soft shirts suit me just perfectly.  FWIW I put them in the dryer for just 3 or 4 minutes then hung to dry.  I smoothed the collar, cuffs and seams with my hands just as I do with my tencel shirts.

@shoesnbags - I am like you about my expectations of the fabric. I want it to be soft. And I use a handheld steamer to smooth out any stubborn deep creases. Excited to get my orders that have estimated delivery of early next week