Honored Contributor

Re: CCB - Summer TSV shirt + Big Deal dress

@Joizz11I missed the show and when I went to order the jeans this morning the price went up!!.  I also wanted the ombre shirt.  Amy looked adorable in both of them.  I love what you ordered, how pretty.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Pecky Yes I looked again at the jeans and saw the price went up. Amy looked adorable in her outfit with the blouse and new jeans. So many cute things.
Trusted Contributor

I love those boyfriend jeans but I wish they did not have torn knees.  She does have very cute clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girl, @Pecky Did you ladies purchase anything? I had the jeans and ombré button down in my cart but didn’t purchase. I thought they were both cute but already purchased so many terry pieces.

@Joizz11 - I did not purchase anything yesterday but added to my wishlist. I'm already set for summer wardrobe + with Nordstrom Anniversary soon I'm scaling back on shopping for awhile. Still waiting for several CCB items to be delivered from the TSV event! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 @shoesnbags @Pecky and CCB fans - I finally rec'd my 2nd order that included the mint plaid TSV shirt plus the lilac tank 😎

Very glad I sized up for the tank. It's such a nice cut and a perfect summer fabric. It has a nice flow but it's still fitted. I would love the other colors!

@Joizz11 - please post a review of the new terry pieces. I have them on my wishlist. Will wait for future price reductions.

This inspired me to pull out my 'vintage' Juicy Couture terry drawstring pants and hoodies - yes, they still fit 😉 and they look current. I have 2 sets - mint green and sand taupe colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri