Trusted Contributor

Re: CCB - Summer TSV shirt + Big Deal dress

@shoesnbags wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

The shirt, meh. I can buy that all day long at Goodwill, in men's or women's sizes.

The midi dress, I am interested in that. I like that it doesn't seem to be A-line, which is a plus for me.

@FLgardener 

Your Goodwill stores are apparently a lot better than mine!  I specifically wanted a linen blend shirt that I could safely wash and dry. Someone in this thread said that it didn't need ironing. I'm petite, so definitely not interested in a men's shirt.  The turquoise color just grabbed me.  From what I've read here, CCB clothes are well made, so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Midi/maxi dresses? Meh, I already have way too many.

Not knocking your choice, just considering my own closet. I do, indeed, have a few excellent Goodwill stores near me. I often have a cart full of clothing, and have to make some tough cuts! Good midi dresses, however, are not frequent finds, thus my interest in this one. I shy away from maxis as I have 17 steep stairs up to my living area.

Honored Contributor

Oh....new palm print joggers with coordinating top! 😍 I want all of these joggers 🙃

A488184

Candae Cameron Bure The Malibu Lounge Regular Printed Jogger

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New denim skirt $50 shown with a new l/s top

A488178

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Denim Skirt with Frayed Hem

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

6 colors $50

A488187

Candace Cameron Bure The Malibu Lounge Puff- Sleeve Top

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

LOVE THE NEW JOGGERS AND TOPS TOO CHI!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS CUTE, BUT REALLY THOSE ARE THE ONLY OUTFITS I WOULD GET ALOT OF USE OUT OF.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

The shirt, meh. I can buy that all day long at Goodwill, in men's or women's sizes.

The midi dress, I am interested in that. I like that it doesn't seem to be A-line, which is a plus for me.

@FLgardener Then I want to know the name of the town you live and the Goodwill store.  Ours is nothing like that.  

Certainly not like ours. It was destroyed by a tornado last week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Something to look forward to in July...

I don't follow Candace on Insta, but randomly a post of hers was on my feed.  Live this dress - in the comments she said will be available in July.  I expect will go quickly (and I'll probably miss!), but I will be looking out for it.

24C39D60-D5D5-4ABA-9C4F-D89FD6164137.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

@FLgardener Then I want to know the name of the town you live and the Goodwill store.  Ours is nothing like that.  

Mt. Dora, Apopka, Leesburg, FL. Good to hear from you, haven't seen you posting much for awhile.

Trusted Contributor

@ballyk wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

Certainly not like ours. It was destroyed by a tornado last week. 

So sorry to hear that. Must have been a terrifying time. I am facing the start of hurricane season here. I live in a 100 yr. old house. You can imagine.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI love those smocked pants but unsure what size to order. I went with an xs.

@Joizz11  - please tag me when you post reviews. I will tag you when my orders are delivered