Honored Contributor

Re: CCB - Summer TSV shirt + Big Deal dress

@FLgardener wrote:

The shirt, meh. I can buy that all day long at Goodwill, in men's or women's sizes.

The midi dress, I am interested in that. I like that it doesn't seem to be A-line, which is a plus for me.

@FLgardener Then I want to know the name of the town you live and the Goodwill store.  Ours is nothing like that.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That this comes in a Petite, is very desirable for me, however, the fact that it is 54% linen is not.  I never buy linen!  I agree that linen does wrinkle, although maybe with this being a blend not so much.  Based on the click here measurements I would go down a size although I suppose it depends on how you want the top to fit and if you're going to wear it buttoned or more like a jacket over a tank or tee.  Personally, I didn't care for the XL oversized look on Jane at all.  I'd go for a more normal fit.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I have 2 of these tops in my cart - trying to decide on colors $40

Petite = A478499

A478498

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Linen Blend Button- Front Shirt

I ended up ordering both of my initial picks - the solid turquoise and the mint plaid. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I would not size down b/c the fabric does not stretch. You'll need it loose-fitting so you can move comfortably in it.

Honored Contributor

I also ordered the sunkissed tank in the beautiful lilac color

A488153

Candace Cameron Bure Sunkissed Tank Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Still thinking about the sunkissed pants

A488154

Candace Cameron Bure Sunkissed Regular Smocked Pant

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I love those smocked pants but unsure what size to order. I went with an xs.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI love those smocked pants but unsure what size to order. I went with an xs.

@Joizz11 - yes! I've been unsure about the sizing bc of the fabric content. I ordered my regular Q size for the TSV shirt but sized up for the tank based on garment sizing. I'm worried about the arm holes/gaping but I don't want it tight. The pants look to be generously sized but they should be flowy. 

The Big Deal dress is also cute, but I have 3 new summer dresses recently purchased so I'm taking a pass.

Hope all that are shopping love it!

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I also went up a size on the tank. Hopefully it’s not too big but that is my usual top size with CCB tops. I did get the big deal dress in one color the cobalt blue but they are all nice colors.
Honored Contributor

A bunch of new items posted overnight!

New tshirt in 6 colors (including the TSV colors) $32

A488162

Candace Cameron Bure Breezy Cotton V-Neck Tee