Respected Contributor

Re: CCB - Summer TSV shirt + Big Deal dress

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, I just measured two different shirts that fit me well and I think I will be going with the small, even though my others are mediums.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

All these colors are great. I could settle for any one of them. Leaning toward the blues. Not sure about her sizing, though.

Honored Contributor

Get your ironing boards out and ready.  You're going to need them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered the solid turquoise TSV shirt. Still deciding on the plaid. Wish they offered it as a buy more save and free shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Get your ironing boards out and ready.  You're going to need them.

Not necessarily. I have several of her linen blend tops. As long as you take them right out of the dryer they don't need ironing. 

Honored Contributor

I really like the shirt.

The dress is cute but not for my body type.  By the time I get dresses like this to fit my hip area, they are way too big on top.

Respected Contributor

Well, I have put the solid turquoise shirt into my cart three times, and then removed it.  I really, really like it but I have so many shirts already I just do not need another.

Hope all that order it will love it!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Missed this yesterday, but based on this thread, I just ordered the shirt in Turquoise and Camellia Pink.  Ordered my usual QVC size, but I'm wondering if it will be too big based on the measurements.  The joy of online shopping.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The shirt, meh. I can buy that all day long at Goodwill, in men's or women's sizes.

The midi dress, I am interested in that. I like that it doesn't seem to be A-line, which is a plus for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

The shirt, meh. I can buy that all day long at Goodwill, in men's or women's sizes.

The midi dress, I am interested in that. I like that it doesn't seem to be A-line, which is a plus for me.

@FLgardener 

Your Goodwill stores are apparently a lot better than mine!  I specifically wanted a linen blend shirt that I could safely wash and dry. Someone in this thread said that it didn't need ironing. I'm petite, so definitely not interested in a men's shirt.  The turquoise color just grabbed me.  From what I've read here, CCB clothes are well made, so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Midi/maxi dresses? Meh, I already have way too many.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett