Honored Contributor

Re: CAROLYN'S STUFFED ANIMAL?

For those who don't know, there is a reason for the squirrel.

It seems Gary says "squirrel" when he particularly likes something. Carolyn brought in a squirrel as a joke.  

Carolyn said she knows some people don't like the squirrel gimmick, but she was going to keep using it.  I heard one lady calling in said she liked it.  Evidently, some viewers think it's cute.    

Respected Contributor

Maybe the moderators would consider changing the name of the "Suggestion Box" forum to "QVC Complaints." 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Maybe the moderators would consider changing the name of the "Suggestion Box" forum to "QVC Complaints." 

@mom2four0418  but then, unfortunately, 80% of this entire fourm would go into "QVC Complaints."  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@mom2four0418  but then, unfortunately, 80% of this entire fourm would go into "QVC Complaints."  

🙃

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Hold on: A very alarmed squirrel with its arms extended

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

childish and not  cute/funny Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Jokes like this are ongoing in probably most work places and bring a biot of levity to the often boring work day.  Where I worked on a daily basis there were many ongoing mentions of jokes going way back.  I would hate to be in a work place where joking did not happen.  Psycologists say workplace jokes and laughing makes people be more productive and happy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  I agree....I think it puts down the senior citizens they are hawking the line too...like their audience is child like....OR STUPID and simple minded.... do not like it at all....

Honored Contributor

Why does Gary say "squirrel" when he likes something?  Is that some sort of a regional expression?

Esteemed Contributor

I kow it's silly and ridiculous schtick, but I like it, and they make me laugh everytime. I laugh b/c it's unbelievably silly. Gary and Carolyn know this; everybody knows it; makes it funny!