Honored Contributor

OK, so maybe I wasn't around when this "shtick" began, but 2 adults teasing each other with squirrels or whatever they are seems ridiculous on the D&C show this morning.

How and why did this start and does anyone else think it's enough already? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CAROLYN'S STUFFED ANIMAL?

I thought it was enough the first time I saw it months and months ago but it goes on and on.........nonsense!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I honestly don't remember how it started but it has gone on far too long.  There was a long thread on it a few months ago with a unamious opinion by posters that they should lose the squirrels.  Shortly thereafter, Carolyn announced on her FB page that they were staying.  So much for bowing to customer opinion. 

I guess it gives them something to talk about in lieu of small talk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just something fun.  There are many posts on this and I find it hard to comprehend anyone complaining about something so trivial.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus   I honestly don't remember how it started but it has gone on far too long.  There was a long thread on it a few months ago with a unamious opinion by posters that they should lose the squirrels.  Shortly thereafter, Carolyn announced on her FB page that they were staying.  So much for bowing to customer opinion. 

I guess it gives them something to talk about in lieu of small talk. 

@Kachina624   I must have missed that thread, but the stuffed animals are obnoxious.

Respected Contributor

many like the joking banter

please allow them the few moments of enjoyment

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   The animals are innocent; the people are obnoxious. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

many like the joking banter

please allow them the few moments of enjoyment

@TheMemphisVette   Just my opinion. Obviously, this has been their "thing" for awhile. They seem to be continuing it along with their banter.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand Carolyn or the squirrel. I do like Gary with almost any other host.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I rarely watch QVC live. I do not find it entertaining. I do check the site for any good deals (which is rare of late) but if I want to see a video of a product I find myself fast forwarding through all the gibber jabber and cutesy stuff that goes on with some of the sales people. If I am shopping online I just don't care for that stuff.  I realize that some people do leave shopping channels on for hours at a time and get involved in the lives of the sales people like some used to do with soap operas. I just have no interest in that kind of thing. I need to shop online sometimes and do not have time for the nonsense. To each their own.