Honored Contributor

CAROLYN AND TSV THIS MORNING

Please someone style the hosts/models in the correct size. Carolyn's TSV Denim & Co. Eyelet Shirt is again pulling across her chest and buttons ready to pop. Maybe it fit well alone, but when a tank is added, that takes up extra room. 

Don't be ashamed to go up a size to get the right fit. No one sees the label but you. If it bugs you, cut the size label out. 

I wear a size 2-4 bottoms, but a 10-12 top...not for the bust (I wish), but for back & shoulders after being a gymnast from age 3 through college. That's how my body developed and remained. P.I.T.A. to purchase anything one piece like a dress, so I don't...wear separates. It can't be too difficult to know your size and body shape.

Buying a smaller size may make you feel better, when it looks tight, it makes you look heavier or in this case, more busty.

Respected Contributor

Re: CAROLYN AND TSV THIS MORNING

Shanus--I also have line backer shoulders!  I share your pain LOL!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli. Not fun, right? Looks like 2nd half of show, she changed color of shirt and wearing it open. Much, much better.

Super Contributor

I really am confused what size to order Carolyn always says she buys a large, thats what I buy but she seems to be a lot heavier than me(not insulting her, I know tv adds pounds.  Anyway says she was XL today, but don,t size up.  So I don't know what size to get.

Honored Contributor

@proofer Unfortunately many hosts are not truthful about sizing. If going to wear the tank underneath and busty and planning to wear shirt closed, I'd go up a size. Consider it pulling across butt, too.

Honored Contributor

To me the whole outfit does not flatter her, but I admire how she always takes one for the team. However whoever styles the hosts doesn't always have their best interests at heart, JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have purchased much D& co over the years and any time I have ever bought any top that buttoned up the front it has been too tight in my regular size - and I'm also not busty. I either had to send it back or wear it open.For this reason I am not interested in the tsv though it seems very pretty.

Respected Contributor

It's not just Carolyn.  I can't remember when I've seen a model wearing a shirt that didn't pull badly under the arms and around the bust. Always wrinkles, never relaxed fit.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered Aqua last night, but have since canceled.  The more I see it presented, the less I like it.  I'm not young by any stretch, but I think I'm too young to wear this.  I thought I would like it more.  

Honored Contributor

That's not what I saw. She had the top two or three buttons undone - no pulling, and her microphone attached around where one of the buttons would have been done. Maybe that's what you saw?

The shirt appeared to fit fine to me.