Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone been practicing this popular way of paring down your clothing to only what you wear often and everything can be mixed and matched? 

I’ve dressed this way for many years and now it seems many women on YouTube (have to stop going on there) have tutorials how to clear out your wardrobes. 

Have you converted to this method?

@Shanus  Are you forgetting we have seen the inside of your closet? Or maybe we interpret a pared down wardrobe differently. 🤣🤣🤣

@magicmoodz Don’t laugh, but that IS pared down. You should have seen the amount of “stuff” before. I’ve since done many more purges.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Has anyone been practicing this popular way of paring down your clothing to only what you wear often and everything can be mixed and matched? 

I’ve dressed this way for many years and now it seems many women on YouTube (have to stop going on there) have tutorials how to clear out your wardrobes. 

@Shanus  Are you forgetting we have seen the inside of your closet? Or maybe we interpret a pared down wardrobe differently. 🤣🤣🤣

@magicmoodz Don’t laugh, but that IS pared down. You should have seen the amount of “stuff” before. I’ve since done many more purges.

@Shanus 

The struggle is real, isn't it? I have more than enough of everything I need and still I want more...

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I’m nosy.  Anyone know which thread has the closet pic?

Honored Contributor

While I check out the capsule wardrobe blogs, I like color near my face and can’t seem to wean myself from prints so I don’t limit tees or tops.  Pants, however, are where I have pared down my choices to denim, black and olive.  

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of a capsule wardrobe but I'd get bored with it too. I've donated quite a bit of clothing last year and this year, but I still.have too much. I don't buy as much as I used to so that's good.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"