Honored Contributor

Re: CAN WE TALK BLACK PONTE KNIT ANKLE PANTS?

Hi Magic. I have these. You may like them!

hWOMENS>RTW_SPORTSWEAR>PANTS_SLACKS-_-23782&intlShippingCtx=US|USD&zmas=1&zmap=23782-BLCKL&zmam=53113...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 winamac1 said:

hWOMENS>RTW_SPORTSWEAR>PANTS_SLACKS-_-23782&intlShippingCtx=US|USD&zmas=1&zmap=23782-BLCKL&zmam=53113...

Those look REALLY nice winamac1........but waaaay out of my price range for a pair of pants!

Valued Contributor

I love Eileen Fisher as well....but you don't have to spend that much money and still get a very nice ponte pant. I think JJill has excellent pull on ponte pants. I have two pair I have had for at least 3 yrs. and they look the same as the day I bought them. They are part of the Pure Jill line. If you want to stay with the Q, I have several pull on ponte pant from the Women With Control line that I just love. I recently added to my collection the pull on ankle pants with the cute zipper at the ankle. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 ednapsych said:

I love Eileen Fisher as well....but you don't have to spend that much money and still get a very nice ponte pant. I think JJill has excellent pull on ponte pants. I have two pair I have had for at least 3 yrs. and they look the same as the day I bought them. They are part of the Pure Jill line. If you want to stay with the Q, I have several pull on ponte pant from the Women With Control line that I just love. I recently added to my collection the pull on ankle pants with the cute zipper at the ankle. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I also have 3 pair of the Women in Control ponte pants skinny pants and love them!!

Valued Contributor

I just got 2 pr of Gloria Vanderbilt knit pull-on pants from Sears for $25/pr. I love Women with Control, but I like these better.

Honored Contributor

How about the Starfish slim pants from Land's End?

Valued Contributor

I have the Starfish also, but I am still liking the new GV's I just purchased even better.

Honored Contributor

Aren't they Land's End ones the ones with the wide top band? I tried those and they didn't work for me at all. The lady at Sears said they had a lot of those come back. The other knit ones they sell were fine. Can't remember the name of those!

Trusted Contributor

You might try LL Bean

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/51535?feat=622-CL1&page=perfect-fit-pants-original

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 winamac1 said:

http://www.garnethill.com/eileen-fisher-black-stretch-ponte-slim-pants/190390?cm_mmc=Paid+Search-_-Go...

Those are so nice Win! I have some similar EF pants but I got them on sale so I didn't pay that much for them. I am cheap. lol All my EF things I buy on sale. But yes as someone else said they wear like iron and my EF things I keep for years. I rarely donate them unless I am just tired of them which almost never happens.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}