Honored Contributor

CAMO LADIES...CUTE NEW GILI LEGGINGS...

For all of the camo ladies out there, check out the adorable new GILI leggings in camo.  I think Deanna (sp?) had them on earlier.  They are darling.  I can't post a pic, but since it's a Q item, I"m sure the board police won't ban me, LOL.

Here they are:

http://www.qvc.com/GILI-Stretch-Leggings.product.A298278.html?sc=SRCH

I ordered them earlier so I hope I like them when I actually get them!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: CAMO LADIES...CUTE NEW GILI LEGGINGS...

@winamac1

Really cute! Thanks!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

cute.....havent tried their leggings. i do have the spanx camo leggings in two or three colors. tempting though!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

For all of the camo ladies out there, check out the adorable new GILI leggings in camo.  I think Deanna (sp?) had them on earlier.  They are darling.  I can't post a pic, but since it's a Q item, I"m sure the board police won't ban me, LOL.

Here they are:

I like the updated camo design/colors!

Whoever is responsible for styling for the website photos needs training   Woman Surprised 

Post a review @winamac1 

a298278.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Here they are:

I like the updated camo design/colors!

Whoever is responsible for styling for the website photos needs training   Woman Surprised 

Post a review @winamac1 

a298278.jpg

I will do that.  I hope I receive by end of the week!

Sunshine-I, too, have the SPANX camo leggings in multiple colors.  These are a totally different fabric/material--thus I"m trying them out.  These won't be as constricting.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

for the camo lovers I recently picked these jeggings up...

Me 24.jpg

Me 24b.jpg

From Target!!

Of course they use the term jegging rather liberally. 5 pockets and a zipper fly! lol

But if you're looking for a camo skinny that doesn't 'grow' as the day progresses then I recommend them

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo you look great! Love the various  camo options -diff colors/designs + price points

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Love these....they are very cute on you!  and I'll bet they weren't $50.00.  Did you purchase recently at Target?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

for the camo lovers I recently picked these jeggings up...

Me 24.jpg

Me 24b.jpg

From Target!!

Of course they use the term jegging rather liberally. 5 pockets and a zipper fly! lol

But if you're looking for a camo skinny that doesn't 'grow' as the day progresses then I recommend them

@Andreatoo

I might have already said this, but you look great in those "jeggings".

I recently laundered all my winter jeans/leggings in anticipation of cold weather.  I have a pair of camo leggings that were almost my uniform last year.  Easy dressing paired with a black jacket and black boots!

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Last weekend! They were folded on a display table and I honestly didn't know they were jeggings (assumed they were just jeans) until I got them into the dressing room and notice the tag.

They were $30.00 . Very comfy and they don't stretch out while you wear them!