Honored Contributor

I am getting my camo tomorrow and I can't wait! Smiley Tongue I hope everyone enjoys their's when they get it. 

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 @Pecky @Chi-town girl & all camo queens:

Mine arrived! Macy's is amazing (compared to the Q's arrival times). 

This jacket is SO soft. Perfect for cuddly comfort that's stylish and edgy on a chilly morning or evening. Fit is perfect (small). TONS of useable pockets. Sigh.

38738209_038_0.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the great scoop. Ordered one for my daughter just now. I may be hard pressed to give it to her and should order two. I also like the camo trend. On another thread there is a great discussion about the spanx camo leggings. I highly recommend them ( sold here at Q ). They make me look at least one size smaller and are comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Thank you for the great scoop. Ordered one for my daughter just now. I may be hard pressed to give it to her and should order two. I also like the camo trend. On another thread there is a great discussion about the spanx camo leggings. I highly recommend them ( sold here at Q ). They make me look at least one size smaller and are comfortable. 

@Mellie2

Your daughter will love this jacket. Soft, beautifully made. Even plan to wear it to the university (dressing it up with black pencil skirt, cashmere sweater, pearls and heels) so I know my students will want one.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor

Van Halen's Hot for Teacher is now running through my head

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

This jacket is SO soft. Perfect for cuddly comfort that's stylish and edgy on a chilly morning or evening. Fit is perfect (small). TONS of useable pockets. Sigh.

38738209_038_0.jpeg

I received my camp too.  I love this jacket!  I'm glad so many of you jumped on it and like it too!  It is soft.  I hate scratchy military-style jackets, and this one certainly is not scratchy!  All in all I'd say it's one of my new favs!!! 

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: CAMO JACKET "FANS"...

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

38738209_038_0.jpeg

I received my camo too !!  I love this jacket!  I'm glad so many of you jumped on it and like it too!  It is soft.  I hate boxy and bulky military-style jackets, and this one certainly is not boxy!  All in all I'd say it's one of my new favs!!! 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received mine today and they sent me the wrong size Smiley Sad. I ordered a xs and got a large.  I'm not a happy camper! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I received mine today and they sent me the wrong size Smiley Sad. I ordered a xs and got a large.  I'm not a happy camper! 

Oh no Pecky--SO sorry!!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Oh no Pecky--SO sorry!!

@winamac1 I know!! Macy's was really great about it when I called.  They are going to send me my size and I got the email that it was already mailed out.  I should get it Tuesday!