Contributor
@Andreatoo It is $148 but Macy's has the 25% off VIP code only through today (and free shipping). I've got to decide in the next few hours...
Honored Contributor

@momofannie wrote:
@Andreatoo It is $148 but Macy's has the 25% off VIP code only through today (and free shipping). I've got to decide in the next few hours...

I ended up getting another Free People item as the 25% was ending.  If I don't love it, I'll just take it back.  I didn't want to miss out as Free People rarely goes on sale unless it's their end of season "duds", LOL!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@momofannie wrote:

Did you get it??

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@momofannie wrote:

Did you get it??

@momofannie

Inquiring minds want to know!?

If it had been under 100 I probably would have seriously considered it I liked it that much but at the rate I'm going I'll have to move to actually wear all my cold weather stuff! lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@momofannie wrote:

Did you get it??

@momofannie

Inquiring minds want to know!?

If it had been under 100 I probably would have seriously considered it I liked it that much but at the rate I'm going I'll have to move to actually wear all my cold weather stuff! lol

lol!!! Smiley Happy 

Contributor
@winamac1 @Andreatoo I didn't order the military ruffle jacket but I'm going to keep my eye on it. When I saw it in other pictures on other retail sites, the olive color looked different. It looked like it had more of a yellowy cast to the green and that would not be a good shade for my coloring. I need to see it in person. My Free People camo jacket will be here Thursday though. Hopefully that will satisfy me for now! I love fall clothes!
Honored Contributor

@momofannie wrote:
@winamac1 @Andreatoo I didn't order the military ruffle jacket but I'm going to keep my eye on it. When I saw it in other pictures on other retail sites, the olive color looked different. It looked like it had more of a yellowy cast to the green and that would not be a good shade for my coloring. I need to see it in person. My Free People camo jacket will be here Thursday though. Hopefully that will satisfy me for now! I love fall clothes!

@momofannie

Me too!

I've had issues with color on monitors that weren't the same in RL.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I received mine today and they sent me the wrong size Smiley Sad. I ordered a xs and got a large.  I'm not a happy camper! 

Oh no Pecky--SO sorry!!

@winamac1 I know!! Macy's was really great about it when I called.  They are going to send me my size and I got the email that it was already mailed out.  I should get it Tuesday!  

GREAT !!!  It's sold out online in XS!!

I received my camo in the correct size and I love it.  It is so soft.  I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@winamac1

@lolakimono

Where was this CG jacket?  The one at Free People, the measurements are huge. 50" bustline for a small, 48" for XS. I called CS and he said it was made for layering heavy items underneath.  Since I don't live in the North Pole, I decided to pass.  Anyway, have you seen any in the military green like this one, but I do like this camo.  I know CG is expensive.  Have you seen anything less pricey?

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@lolakimono

Where was this CG jacket?  The one at Free People, the measurements are huge. 50" bustline for a small, 48" for XS. I called CS and he said it was made for layering heavy items underneath.  Since I don't live in the North Pole, I decided to pass.  Anyway, have you seen any in the military green like this one, but I do like this camo.  I know CG is expensive.  Have you seen anything less pricey?

@Himi lover

Ask @winamac1- the link got poofed after I posted a picture.

I will check later on the camo puffer for you.