Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi Andrea--it's Free People " Not your Brother's Utility jacket" on Free People.com

@winamac1@Cute jacket! Free People is one of my current fav brands.

It's nice to see so many camo print options for clothes & accessories at a wide range of price points. It's been fun shopping. I have a few camo items, love the green/taupy tones.

Thanks Chi.  I should get the camo one this week.  I ended up buying the solid olive one in the store! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: CAMO JACKET "FANS"...

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 @Chi-town girl @magicmoodz @Andreatoo @lolakimono

Thanks for this thread!

Just found it at Macys and the camo jacket is on its way to my little cottage! Haven't bought Free People in ages, I was overdue.

** Today it's 25% off!

Honored Contributor

Re: CAMO JACKET "FANS"...

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

Thanks for this thread!

Just found it at Macys and the camo jacket is on its way to my little cottage! Haven't bought Free People in ages, I was overdue.

** Today it's 25% off!

Bummer--I didn't get my camo on sale!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Thanks for this thread!

** Today it's 25% off!

I ended up rebuying it. LOL  Thanks

I'll return the first one!  Glad my size is still availablle. Thanks for the 25% off heads' up!

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies for enabling me!!  That jacket was calling my name too so I had to order it.  It was even sweeter with the 25% coupon.  I can't wait to get this beauty home. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd pick up the solid olive if I wasn't already trying to parse out wearable jacket weather (3 days) in Miami amongst the ridiculous number of cute jackets in my closet!

lol

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Thanks ladies for enabling me!!  That jacket was calling my name too so I had to order it.  It was even sweeter with the 25% coupon.  I can't wait to get this beauty home. Smiley Happy

@Pecky: Welcome to the camo jacket club! Very sweet deal, plus free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Thanks for this thread!

** Today it's 25% off!

I'll return the first one!  Glad my size is still availablle. Thanks for the 25% off heads' up!

@winamac1 @1Professor - nice score with that 25% off! Really cute! Love the 'enabler' fashionistas on this board Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Thanks for this thread!

** Today it's 25% off!

@winamac1 @1Professor - nice score with that 25% off! Really cute! Love the 'enabler' fashionistas on this board Heart

LOL

I'm so pathetic--ordering BOTH colors in the past week!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Thanks for this thread!

** Today it's 25% off!

Free People rarely is on the 20 or 25% off!!!!