Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

@Jaspersmom What do you mean by "the designer commented"?

Someone who identified herself as the designer (not Lori) commented.  I have a feeling she was someone on the QVC design team.

Gives you pause about some of the "vehement" defender/s of the line boasting of the amount they own, and belittling individuals when there is any "disagreement" on the design features.

@skuggles  wow just wow - implying some of your fellow posters are lying.  I don't "boast" about owning a lot of LOGO but I do, which I can well afford.  I think your post is offensive.

Did someone mention your name? If so I didn't see it. But your response says it all. Woman LOL At least you are owning it.

Honored Contributor

@Betzy wrote:

My solution....One World on Evine

In all due respect....One World looks very cheaply made---for the most part.  With s/h , One World is not super inexpensive either.  I have only liked one ONE WORLD top in 3 years.  I think most look very poorly made and most look the "same". 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
The only similarity between logo and one world is that you can identify the line at one glance. I own pieces of both and enjoy them both but they are nothing alike
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC If you remove my response, in all fairness I think you should remove hers.

Respected Contributor

I understand the issue of certain clothing lines seeming too expensive. I sometimes feel that way about GILI -- I'll see an item that looks cute to me, but given the style and price, I'd like to be able to try it on before putting my money down.  But there are many women here who love GILI, who can easily afford it and who will return what doesn't work. Good for them, good for GILI. I don't find it confusing nor is it hard to 'get'.

I've been away from the Q boards for a while but I see that the LOGO critiques never change. Someone is always crabby about the style and price point. Live happily and let others do the same.

Valued Contributor

I own LOGO in natural fabrics bc that's my preference. I can easily turn away from the (very) few items that don't look good even on the models. But they show pictures of real people wearing LOGO and they look great. Some people can carry off the concept. I'm not one....layering just makes more of me LOL...but I'm envious of those who can!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC could be offensive to some

Respected Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@Beth-QVC If you remove my response, in all fairness I think you should remove hers.

cash cow=bias