Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

OK. I was just sufing by LOGO and saw $70 for a long sleeve tee and $75 for jeans. You have got to be kidding!!!!! But she would not be only constantly if no one was buying, I guess there is not ceiling on her pricing although everything is going up like Susan Graver and even Denim & Co. I guess China is raising the workplace rates.

I will try to keep this comment within QVC guidelines.  The last time I commented on LOGO, the designer responded (I mentioned something about kitchen curtains) and then deleted what I had written.  Anyway, I don't get LOGO, especially the price.  The materials look cheap and no one who wears them looks good.  In the show today, they had a striped top and the stripes in the back were off.  That shouldn't happen with a 70 dollar top.  It doesn't seem BOHO or trendy to me.  Even the models who look good in a paper bag don't look good in LOGO.  I just don't get it. 

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom What do you mean by "the designer commented"?

Trusted Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Someone who identified herself as the designer (not Lori) commented.  I have a feeling she was someone on the QVC design team.

Honored Contributor

Logo prices are outrageous!  I am finding that shopping close to home you find better bargains.  I only purchase once in a while for clothes at the Q and they have to be reasonable.  I'm retired, I am not paying high prices for casual clothes.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: C"mon LOGO pricing

[ Edited ]

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

Someone who identified herself as the designer (not Lori) commented.  I have a feeling she was someone on the QVC design team.

Gives you pause about some of the "vehement" defender/s of the line boasting of the amount they own, and belittling individuals when there is any "disagreement" on the design features.

Trusted Contributor

The prices are consistent or a little higher than similar items I see at a little boutique near me.  It is harder for us in that we have shipping charges -- easily $10 if we have to return an item.

i have been on and off the Logo train several times!  The rayon/span fabric is too clingy for my body and I am not going to layer layer layer.  I like some of the cotton and French Terry fabrics, but I know I am taking a chance with each item I order.  I have given away far too many tops when I realized they really did not flatter me.  

I'll never say never, but I agree that the current tops are too much money for me to risk it.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

OK. I was just sufing by LOGO and saw $70 for a long sleeve tee and $75 for jeans. You have got to be kidding!!!!! But she would not be only constantly if no one was buying, I guess there is not ceiling on her pricing although everything is going up like Susan Graver and even Denim & Co. I guess China is raising the workplace rates.

$75 for jeans is cheap.  I've paid $180!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

I will try to keep this comment within QVC guidelines.  The last time I commented on LOGO, the designer responded (I mentioned something about kitchen curtains) and then deleted what I had written.  Anyway, I don't get LOGO, especially the price.  The materials look cheap and no one who wears them looks good.  In the show today, they had a striped top and the stripes in the back were off.  That shouldn't happen with a 70 dollar top.  It doesn't seem BOHO or trendy to me.  Even the models who look good in a paper bag don't look good in LOGO.  I just don't get it. 

You do not NEED to "get" LOGO!!!  Do not watch.  Don't try to "get" it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

My solution....One World on Evine

Honored Contributor

Re: C"mon LOGO pricing

[ Edited ]

@skuggles wrote:

@Jaspersmom wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

Gives you pause about some of the "vehement" defender/s of the line boasting of the amount they own, and belittling individuals when there is any "disagreement" on the design features.

@skuggles  wow just wow - implying some of your fellow posters are lying.  I don't "boast" about owning a lot of LOGO but I do, which I can well afford.