Occasional Contributor

C'mon Susan...work on plus sizes

Please, Susan, I'm a longtime purchaser of your items, but you are running me out of the group by your recent sizing and prints. Tunic tops for plus sizes, especially 3x, need to be 28-30 inches long and RELAXED more than figure hugging. "Semi-fit" doesn't get it for better body comfort, or whatever little tag line is used. I tried so hard during the 2-day fashion days to get a cute tunic or 2, but every single one I called on was semi fit. 3x ladies do not want anything fitting closely at their non-existent waists or overly existent rear areas. The one item you sold in my size that was relaxed fit came in a horribly huge gaudy neon swirled print that would make any plus-sized girl look like a blimp. When you finally showed a tunic that would fit me, it was 33 inches long in 3x. Wow! I'm 5 ft. 3. Again, I'd look awful in something cut like that. I notice that even the larger models don't always look their best in the new fitted items. Please offer some pretty things in my size so I can keep buying and wearing your clothes. Remember, big girls also like to look nice for work and play, and we don't have a choice to move up a size if we wear 3x.