Honored Contributor

I never ordered from this brand at full price--but I never order anything at full price!!!.  But I ordered a couple of LTS #A278578 and A 278830.  Both together came to a little over $25 including shipping.  They are great!  Well made, true to size, nice material.  I hope there are more of this brand in lunchtime specials.  It is a true bargain.

Respected Contributor

wow!  how did you do that? i just checked to see what goodies you got. both on clearance, but one was $20 and change, and the other was $33 and change, and that didn't include the shipping.  i want the deal you got!

Honored Contributor

Wait for a lunchtime special.  I check it everyday.  There still seem to be a lot of these items available so I wouldn't be surpised they show up again as many items do in LTS!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 I have found some of the best deals on C. Wonder when these items were on lunchtime and primetime special.  The items I have purchased from his line were good quality and I love his pima cotton essentials!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50, I wore a C.Wonder blouse yesterday and received quite a few compliments on it. The price was under $20.00. I will be watching for other bargains on their clothing.

I agree they are great!

Honored Contributor

I picked up a couple of pairs of pants and a couple of tops on LTS and other markdowns.

Really nice merchandise, particularly the blouses.  Nice fabric and great fit.

Honored Contributor

I got two of the same C Wonder maxi in different colors on LTS, I loved wearing them over the summer. Good quality.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I got a turtleneck and a sweater on clearance. They are both nice garments

Honored Contributor

I agree about the Lunch Time Specials C. Wonder items.  I have bought tops and a couple of jackets and love them.  The fit is true to size, the quality very good.  The best part are the bargains!!!!  I also purchased a couple of Logo tops at a reasonable price.  

I will be on the look out too as I am checking for winter designs from C. Wonder.on the LTS.   Happy shopping and saving money!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50

I’ve got a couple C Wonder tops from Lunchtime Specials, too. Wore one the other day and got a compliment on it. 

I get quite a few blouses for work from LS. But I just got a couple pairs of pants for wearing around the house this fall, too! Good prices!