Super Contributor

Thank@caaarefulshopper - I did not know Xcel had acquired them but it would appear to be a good fit for them withtheir other brands....

Respected Contributor

Do you  think it will be the same quality as Kate Spade? I looked at the offerings, and wasn't overwhelmed. I reserve judgment until I see it on air.

Honored Contributor

I doubt that the new C Wonder will be the same quality as it was before.  I have a leather wallet from several years ago that I just love.  My sister and niece have C Wonder handbags that are very nice.  I hope I'm wrong.  It would be nice to have it available here.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: C Wonder on Q

[ Edited ]

The only thing I bought from C W was a belt strip for my Hermes belt in  a orangey color,  quality was just OK, the leather split and they exchanged it with no problems. 

Clothes were just OK.

I think the clothing coming to the Q will be different fit and  a bit different in style.   They bought the name and rights. I am going to watch to see what it is like

For example the duster in the picture above I don't believe is a garment that would have been in the original store, but a Q interperation

Its cute however

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the line.  There are a few items that are very cute. 

Respected Contributor

I was wondering why I'm seeing sandals done in suede

going into spring and summer ! Not just this line but also

in other brands too.

QVC Logo

A275663
C. Wonder Suede Sandals with Fringe - Jessa
C. Wonder Suede Sandals with Fringe - Jessa

Watch Videos

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of this line before but I am familiar with Kate Spade's quality and I don't imagine any line that comes to the Q will be the same consistent quality or fit.  The same as when Dana Buchman was on the Q her line in the regular stores where I purchased most of my items from her line was awesome but when she came to the Q not so good and she wasn't here very long.

I do like the navy pointelle knit dress and the chambray dress but will wait to see the presentation and reviews.

Honored Contributor

Just checked it out online - a few interesting things.  I noticed most of the tees are slub knit which I do not like.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover  I love those shoes!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MorningLover  I love those shoes!

@Lipstickdiva

Yes, I used them for an example ( of suede shoes for spring )... but I like them too !!

So it's fine to wear suede all year long ? Like in sandals... I'd like to

hear any opinions. Woman Happy