Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar - I know you looked beautiful!  I live in dresses year round. In the cooler months I wear my dresses with tights and dressy booties.

I thought C. Wonder went out of business. Did they come back? Is  it on HSN? I don't follow HSN, so I wonder why it didn't come back to QVC (?)

Trusted Contributor

Re: C Wonder-love

[ Edited ]

Mustang Shar, I received my navy print C. Wonder dress this afternoon! It came early via UPS (Yay!). The fit and length is just perfect! I love the navy print! 
The only thing that bothered me was you could "feel"  the seams of the tier layers, because the skirt is not lined. I tried it on with my Jockey slimming slipshort and that helped immensely! I do not intend to wear hose with this dress anyway, unless the weather turns cooler...unlikely in Texas now! 
For the price point I am very pleased!
Question: have you washed yours yet? If so, did you remove the tie?
I have a 3/4 sleeve navy shrug that matches it perfectly when I need a cover for my arms, as well as a "short" denim jacket that goes nicely! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is a pretty dress. It got 183- 5 stars. That is a good indication it was a winner. He is a great designer.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Mustang Shar - I know you looked beautiful!  I live in dresses year round. In the cooler months I wear my dresses with tights and dressy booties.

I thought C. Wonder went out of business. Did they come back? Is  it on HSN? I don't follow HSN, so I wonder why it didn't come back to QVC (?)

Yes, it's on HSN with famed designer Christian Siriono 

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Mustang Shar, I received my navy print C. Wonder dress this afternoon! It came early via UPS (Yay!). The fit and length is just perfect! I love the navy print! 
The only thing that bothered me was you could "feel"  the seams of the tier layers, because the skirt is not lined. I tried it on with my Jockey slimming slipshort and that helped immensely! I do not intend to wear hose with this dress anyway, unless the weather turns cooler...unlikely in Texas now! 
For the price point I am very pleased!
Question: have you washed yours yet? If so, did you remove the tie?
I have a 3/4 sleeve navy shrug that matches it perfectly when I need a cover for my arms, as well as a "short" denim jacket that goes nicely! 

I haven't washed it yet, but it should be fine with the tie. It would be quite the ordeal to remove and get it back in that closed seam-should be fine. Hmm I didn't notice the seams on me🤷🏻‍♀️ LOL

im so glad you love it, and no hose for me EVER again . I can't even imagine in TX heat, YIKES! Enjoy!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The fabric for this dress is amazing. I have had it hanging, thinking I will steam it a bit for a touch up and there are no wrinkles that I can see! I may steam it a bit before wearing whenever just to freshen it up. I have not worn it yet and sure look forward to it! There was no strange packaging smell either, when I opened it up 

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed C.Wonder when it was on QVC and still wear a couple dresses I bought; the quality was excellent. I was surprised when the line disappeared.

However, it is now on HSN !!!!  I find myself watching HSN more and more, because the hosts are well-dressed, well groomed, and they also present the item professionally, with all the needed measurements.

The HSN C.Wonder is wonderful!!!  Loved the show and I will keep watching.

Trusted Contributor

I know there is a new designer for the C. Wonder brand that is now on HSN. Does anyone remember who the designer was when it was sold on QVC? I have several pieces from long ago that are as good as all the Linea by Louis Dell Olio that I have collected over the years! I do have some C. Wonder items from 2018, purchased here at QVC.