Respected Contributor

I'm planning to order this new C Wonder slub knit tshirt.  I want a relaxed fit, but not big and sloppy.  With broad shoulders and large upper arms, should I size up or just stay with my regular QVC size?  Also if you have any of the slub knit tops, what do you think of them?

http://www.qvc.com/C-Wonder-Essentials-Slub-Knit-V-neck-Elbow-Sleeve-Tunic.product.A289694.html

Respected Contributor

I bought a C Wonder slub knit tee last year (A275109) and I ordered my normal Q size (after checking the "click here" sizing chart) which was perfect. It fit loose but not sloppy loose.  I wash it on cold and hang to dry and it still looks like new. 

Trusted Contributor

For me I have found that there sizing runs small and I always size up. 

Respected Contributor
I'm tall and size up for the length.
Honored Contributor

Re: C Wonder Sizing?

[ Edited ]

@Trudey Do you know how to check the measurements on a specific garment?  Go to the written description and at the end of the text click on the words "click here".  Measure a similar garment from your closet that fits well, and compare those figures with the ones on the item you want to buy. The big ones on shirts are the chest, and on pants the hip and waist. 

The measurements on the tee you cited as an example are comparable to Denim & Co. sizing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Always but always check the size chart under the description left side of page.  I have experienced lately (not with C Wonder) but Issac that the sizing is all over the place (bust line measurements).  I guess it depends on where it's made.  Did you read the reviews?  Good luck.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses.  I have found that sizing can be all over the place regardless of what the "click here" measurements say.  I decided to order up because I don't want it tight on my arms or pulling across my bust.  I've been returning more than I am keeping lately, due to sizing issues.  I remember when I could order "my qvc size" and almost everything fit perfectly...not so much anymore.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased my first C. Wonder recently.  A cute t-shirt.  I got the same size in get in Isaac, a small.  In retail, I'm a 6-8.  The shirt fit beautifully - not clingy but not baggy.  Don't know if this would be consistent in C. Wonder's sizes though.  I want to order something else, but keep debating - small or x-small.  I know some of the QVC brands run pretty large.  I'll probably stick with the small.

Frequent Contributor

Boy did you hit the nail on the head!  Same for me too.