Honored Contributor

Back in July 2018, I ordered a pair of C Wonder plum colored ponte knit pants on clearance, and hung them in the closet and promptly forget about them.

Finally wore them yesterday with an off white tunic.

These pants are really nice - beautiful fit. Great fabric.

I didn’t buy any C Wonder items until they were being discontinued. So glad I got in on the end. Great fabrics, prints and design.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Agree.  Didn't buy anything when he was on QVC--too expensive.  But have picked up several tops at reduced prices and I'm very happy with them.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA.  I have several pieces from that line and have been very happy with them.

My favorite is the quilted light jacket with the bright lining.   I got the wine color and wear it as my go to when temps are moderate.  I miss that brand.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA , @LindaSal , @kaydee50 

C Wonder is now exclusively available online at Walmart (Dot Com) if you're interested.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr  Thanks!  Checked it out and there are some attractive pieces there at good prices.  

Honored Contributor

It feels great when I find something brand new in my closet that fits beautifully and that I love.  It's like shopping without sending any money!  That happens to me when I buy something too far in advance of the season.  I forget I have it.     

Occasional Visitor

Re: C Wonder Pants

[ Edited ]

I have ordered two C wonder pants from QVC and I am very satisfied with their services, clothing material of these pants are too comfortable.