Honored Contributor

I just placed my first order with them today.  I got a structured lined blazer in olive with a few other items to go with it.  Almost no one on the Q has structured jackets anymore.  I plan to wear it with jeans.  Hope I like it.  

Valued Contributor

@DiAnne I ordered the same item, same color! I needed structured blazer for client meetings and I rarely see one I like. Brad & Carolyn kept hinting of great olive pieces to come but I was already sold on that color, it's one of my favorites. I'd love to hear your fit report. I looked at the measurements and ordered a 10, looks like it runs on the large side. I'm normally a 10-12.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz @DiAnne I looked at that structured blazer, but didn't pull the trigger.  I'll be anxious to hear your reviews on fit and quality!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope it's an interesting line. Supposedly going to give a new slant to the classic look. I think Brad is going for more luxury looks at guilt-free prices. Like Isaac, he will be bringing everything: jewelry, fashion, shoes, bags, the whole shebang. 

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz.  Thanks for reviewing this dress.  I have been looking at it and hesitated because I was worried that it would be too short.  Every dress I have is midi/maxi length and I wanted to try something shorter.  I just ordered it in blue, size medium.  Since I've been walking for exercise everyday, I am a little happier with how my legs look.  I hope it works.  @MaggieMack  Did you ever order this dress?

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, haven't ordered (yet!).

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I have only bought the leather belt with the elephant buckle.  It is very nice quality and the buckle was solid - not flimsy at all.

Respected Contributor

@Debzzz.  You were so right!!!  I received the blue dress today and I absolutely love it.  It fits without clinging, is so comfortable and is a very updated style.  I also received 3 other dresses (1 Bob Mackie and 2 Liz Claiborne) and all of them are going back...unflattering and uncomfortable.  Thank you for your post because I wouldn't have even considered the C Wonder dress without your review.

Respected Contributor

I have a gigantic crush on this dress.  But I was concerned that at 5' 7" it would be a little too short.  Anyone my height have this little number?  I'd love it in blue.

Respected Contributor

@IslandGirl. I'm 5'7" too and the dress is about an inch and a half above my knees.  I always buy longer dresses, but the fit and length on this dress is so cute.  I am a medium in most QVC clothing, but ordered this in size large.  It fits perfectly in the shoulders with no cling through the body.