Trusted Contributor

I really like this brand. I did get a tshirt and the printed pants. Great quality and it looks modern.

Trusted Contributor

@evelyner, I was curious about this line or should I say Wondered about it.

I did check out the products for C. Wonder on-line.  I don't watch the Q these days.  I noticed besides fashion the company has designed shoes, jewelry and handbags.  The Q posted that the C. Wonder is:

"With delightful surprises at every turn, C. Wonder is your destination for all things fresh and unexpected. This collection of beautiful, spirited women's clothing, accessories, and jewelry is designed to transport you to a place you've never been. Exclusive to QVC Inc., C. Wonder reveals the spontaneous, fun, and indulgent side of shopping. Explore classic styles with a bohemian spirit, and add a little guilt-free luxury to your world.

Lifestyle expert, fashion stylist to the stars, and panelist on the E! hit show Fashion Police, Brad Goreski lends his expertise as Creative Director for the brand and on-air guest."

I had added to my Wish List: A275096 C. Wonder Classic Floral Print Button Front Chiffon Duster and now the only size 16 in Peach Sorbet is left.  Oh well, I'll keep checking.

Enjoy your T-shirt and pants

Honored Contributor

I have been wondering about this brand so thanks.I like what you said about the items being modern and good quality?I was also wondering if they are true to regular Q sizing.