Honored Contributor

I wore a pair of shoes that I have had in my closet for a few years, and they have the id of C 360 and of course they felt great and I have no clue where I bought them. Has any heard of this brand

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains links to another retail site.

Super Contributor

Re: C 360 shoes

[ Edited ]

Could they be e 360 instead of c 360? Just wondering because I have quite a few pairs of different Easy Spirit E 360 and I love, love, love them all. Woman LOL

Edited to add: annabellethecat and I were typing at the same time lol.

These Easy Spirit e360 Riptides are the best (comfy!) dogwalking shoes!

e360.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Happy2BHere 

Yes it could be E 360 that gives me something to look for

@Happy2BHere wrote:

Could they be e 360 instead of c 360? Just wondering because I have quite a few pairs of different Easy Spirit E 360 and I love, love, love them all. Woman LOL

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Happy2BHere 

Thank you I found the shoe, its called Gessica, and if I can see the size I will buy another pair

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Happy2BHere 

Yes it could be E 360 that gives me something to look for

@Happy2BHere wrote: